Reviews for Once Upon a One Night Stand
RomanticaKH1 chapter 42 . 8/10/2012
Ohh, All you authors at PH are absolutely amazing. Too bad I can't read the stories because apparently new readers have such a hard time there. -enter sigh here- sounds like a great story non-the-less. Sorry for the jerk holes who tried to take it. People.
Allyy Sparkz chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I can't believe you and so many have had to take their stories down because of plagiarism. It's such a shame you had to go to such lengths to make sure your stories are secure.

I'm totally hooked on this story, just from the prologue. I am dying to read more. Your story must of been god damn good if people were willing to face the consequences of plagiarism.

Love it, keep it up :) haha
Chrysalide chapter 42 . 3/17/2012
Wish I would've discovered fictionpress before all the amazing writers moved to livejournal. Your stories looked really good, but since I'm new here. My chances of getting access to Plagirism Haven are slim to none :(
lovesthedark chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This chapter is amazing! I'm love how Talia said at the end "who sucks at softball now?" That was the funniest thing ever! I'm going to go add PlagiarismHaven right now!
scarlet ribbon chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
It was so good...where did the rest of the story go?
luvergirl160 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Oh no you didn't Sebastion! Rule #1 to making a girl like you: Never, I repeat never, hit her or talk about her family's problems. Either way, I see the start of a beautiful relationship :). One filled with lots of fun banter and a happy ending (hopefully). I like the characters already! Talia (such a pretty name!) is a strong character who can stand up for herself and it would be interesting to see how her character adapts to relationships. I can see/imagine the chemistry between them. Anyways nothing is better than enemies turning into a couple. I wish I could continue with this story because I would love to see how their relationship unravels.
PicturesqueReality chapter 41 . 10/29/2011
Sucks how people keep on stealing others' hard work. They lead pathetic lives and I hope that they rot in an isolated corner with all their unjust auras oozing off of them. :

I remember reading this story before, though, since I was a silent reader back then.

Beautiful story you have here. It shows us the reality that a person cannot get over their exes that easily, not just like that. The story was sweet, what with Sebastian's progress as a character. We see him transform from some egotistical jerk to someone who actually cares. The two main characters didn't fall for each other that easily, providing for us the sense of realism.

Amazing story, this one. :)
doodaaz chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
interesting start. name as stick figure is really inovative.

lets see where it goes..

sebastian - for some reason all sebastian i met were always bully.. lol
doodaaz chapter 42 . 10/12/2011
I have read starting of this chapter an liked it. I hope you will allow meto read remaining chapter in live journal.
kitcats chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Aww man, I remember reading this but never got to finish it and now its been removed! Unfair! Damn plagiarists...

Anyway, hope your still writing and people who have reviewed here can still read your stories.

Good luck!
Artiste chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Gosh. This sounds like a great story!

Stupid plagiarists, they always go for the good ones!

although...why anyone would go for a bad one...

Anyway, you're a genius and I'm creating a LJ for you!

3's,

a fan :D
Jenn chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Love how she showed him whatsup! :)
shernise chapter 42 . 8/27/2011
Aw :( I saw this story on another authors faves n I wanted to read I but it says removed :( where can I read it?:)
rudolfi0 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
sounds interesting !

would love to read more
preppychiq03 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
hello there, the intro seems an interesting one and so sorry to know that others are just so itchy that they copied your works. but fear not, it didn't minus your awesomeness plus.. i would like to know if i could check out your livejournal community and i was wondering if i could join you guys and read more of your stories? please. it would be really mean something to me if you do approve me. )
3,584 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »