Reviews for Once Upon a One Night Stand
Sam Sam chapter 41 . 11/2/2008
I loved this story and i'm so sad it's over! I have to say it's basically my fave stroy!

Awsome job and good luck in the future!
Pointy Objects chapter 41 . 11/2/2008
Oh! I knew it! I knew this weekend couldn't end without this! OKay, commentary review, you know the drill. As I read, I review...on with the show (I feel like I'm embarking on some magical journey and I'm like...this close to the dragon-guarded castle with the Jude inside...).

Pressing charages? I think your should be able to press charges against people who cheat on other people (who themselves have already been cheated on) with people who cheated on the people who are being charged with cheating. But that's just me.

"Let the grown up take care of this"? What is Seb, five? Is this Thanksgiving? Is he not allowed at teh big kids table, or something?

“Dad, she wasn’t trying to kill me this time.” Actually, I think she was. I really do.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.” A to the Men! Go Bella!

Seb couldn’t find any words to say as he gazed upon his - ex? - girlfriend. Look at that sentence...with the little dashes. As tiny of a detail as that is, I cannot even begin to tell you how perfect they are. It's such a smart thing to do. We're no longer just reading someone's thoughts, but taking part in a question that's he's asking himself. Geez, you're good at this...

“You know, I might have listened to you if you hadn’t called me a bitch.” Hahahaha. True Dat.

“I know I’ve never said it out loud to you, or even to myself, but... god damn it, Seb, I love you.” Yes! U thought I was the onlly one who noticed that (well, of course YOU noticed it, you're the author) but she's never said that she loves him! Yay! I'm elated. “We’ll see, buddy. We’ll see...” And she said "budy"! She hasn't said that since they hated each other! And now they love each other! This is grand!

Oh crap. This is the end. oh wait, long author's note. Gotta read that too. Aww, no epilogue. Oh poo. Another rewrite! For shizzle, I'll be all up on that. Yes sir. A sequal? About someone else? Ohh, I think I know, but I know that I don't! Look at you, you tricky trickster, with all your tricky tricks up your sleeve...to trick me. Hey, I see my name. That's me. Hahaha, reviews. They are my specialty. Along with cranberry walnut pancakes. If there are two things I can do, it's throw down some cranberry walnut pancakes, and review. You are so welcome.

That was great. Wonderful read. Pat yourself ont eh back, and then on the butt, 'cause you rock. See you in December/January. BYE!

-Pointy_Objects
niajowx3 chapter 41 . 11/2/2008
aw! i can't believe it's over! i loved this story!
Aragorn is mine chapter 41 . 11/2/2008
woah it's finished D It was pretty good, absolutely loved the idea of chopping of his balls if he ever does anything again D
pretitiful chapter 41 . 11/2/2008
woho!

you finisihed! congratulations on finishing & cant wait till the next rewrite.

this story has really filled me with pure enjoyment! its one of my fave. stories on fictionpress, and this is probably the only story that gets me and my friends jumping up and down.

lol.

seriously. at school we're like "did you read, once upon a once night stand." then. we'll just jump up and down screaming. lol.

haha.

anyway. if you're doing a sequel do one on michael! i adore him!

this may sound weird, but im going to miss sebastian and taila.

good luck in the future.

:))
ties.are.great.belts chapter 41 . 11/2/2008
sob! Its over! im so heart broken, now! Im glad theyre still together, but kinda not. I loved the ending, and I wouldn't change anything. but Seb was still an asshole. and im glad he accepts that! Cant wait for the rewrite and the sequel!
January Skies chapter 41 . 11/2/2008
Wow, I cant believe its finally over. The ending wasn't what I expected but it was awesome all the same!
Reverie-enchantee chapter 41 . 11/2/2008
Thank you so much, for writing, for sharing your stories with us, for ending this one before reediting it.

I kept checking to see whether you updated or not. I really wondered what would become of them. I even pictured Seb trying to explain to her the plan to counter his father. I did not expect them to be reconciled actually so I'm quite happy. I like happy ending _ There were moments that were not that funny but I really enjoyed reading it through.

I hope you'll post the one you write for nanowrimo too _
nomdeplume5 chapter 41 . 11/2/2008
haha, "you're an asshole". great way to start their convo. and i'm glad they got back together. yeah, i finally forgave seb. eh, i don't like rewrites. they confuse me:\

looking forward to your sequel :]
fartsy chapter 41 . 11/2/2008
oh wow, lol i was following this story since your 2nd rewrite, im glad you finished this one! such a great ending..hitting seb with a car, i never would've guessed that. i can't wait until your next re-write & sequel. good luck on nanowrimo! (:
magllena chapter 41 . 11/2/2008
Comparing this to the previous version of this story. I have to say I really really like this one
S.West-Heuler chapter 41 . 11/2/2008
Yay it's done! A very fitting ending I think. I really liked it! Congrats. I loved the first couple of paragraphs, and that you skipped the whole "Take me back Talia I love you!" scenes and went straight to him having been hit by a car. I think it made it. Great job, and a great story!
MidnightblueAurora chapter 41 . 11/2/2008
wow, it's over...IT WAS GREAT! a rewrite is agood idea:-) all the best...and once again, great job...
buwan anghel chapter 41 . 11/2/2008
i'm torn between happy/"gidiness" and sadness. i'm really happy that you updated but sad that the story is over. i really love this story. are you really going to keep this version up? it'd be really great to still have this version up when you post up the rewrite, so in case i want to read it again or compare it to the other version. yay sequel ::claps:: Happy NaNoWriMo, even though it started yestery. good luck on your novel.
TwinkleHeart chapter 41 . 11/2/2008