Reviews for Once Upon a One Night Stand
Initially loaded chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I like this one a lot better, it flows a lot more. Is she going to get kicked out? And to be honest at the moment i'm really hating Sebastian.
Pop the Bubble chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
SIMMY

i love you

and your story D

yay

im so glad that you're writing this again!

and i love this first chappie lol

x
midnightbeauty chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
OMG! **Does happy dance in underwear around room singing to Something Corporate in hairbrush** YAY! FINALLY the rewrite! Aww SO glad my luverly hot gay boy will be returning
carmelatte chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
YAYAY! I really liked this story, and can't wait till see what changes have been made! Hope you update soon!
Jay827 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
YAYAYYAYAYAYAAYYAYYAYA!

you have NO idea how happy i am that this is back. wow.

*sigh* alright well i think i'm going to like this one better because i already like the beginning better. it's so much more informational.

um defiantly update soon.
Enigmatic Night chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAH... I've read the other two.

Darn it, you!

Anyhoo.. I reckon this start is awesome!

So keep it up.

Yay I love the hot gay boy.. glad he'll be back.
Queen Of Laughs chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
i liked the opening to this version of the story!

cant wait for an update!
SunsetSnooze chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
heya love the story cant wait for the next update and can we have sebastian pov as well. that woud be gud.
firefly of hell chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I like the new intro chapter. It provides insight to what the accident was about and how it happened. I'm also really glad that you decided to go through with this story. :)

But the first chapter was hilarious though. I like the fact that Sebastian was reduced to tears.
October Rose chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
You're alive and kicking! :) Great chapter; it was good to read that background chapter because it really did explain their past in a little more detail. Plus Sebastian's more of an ass. Good to hear that Jude's going to be back!
burned ashes chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
have an account

too lazy to log in lol

anyway

absolutely love this

never reviwed the second version

which was the version i read

but i'm going to try harder to review

update when you can
eras chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Awesome story. I cannot wait for another update.

Continue on!
bobbychu chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
]. Yay. You're back! This is going to be my second version reading. I liked teh last one but maybe things will happen faster in this one and I like the flashback as the first chapter. ]
Itsxmy-soliloquy chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
It seems like Talia is going to be more outgoing and less of an outcast/push-over, is she going to be more strong-willed? I like this Talia better. She stands up for herself. :]
3,584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 229 236 237 238 239