Reviews for Once Upon a One Night Stand
bow ties chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Hey! I remember reading this story a while back, but I was never able to finish it. I remember it being extremely well written and thought out, and I wish I reviewed it earlier! I'm sorry to hear about the plaigiarism, but I hope you're still writing.
torres9 chapter 42 . 6/22/2011
awww man I wanted to read your story. Too late. :
I Adore You chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
SO sad that there is someone who copies you're stories. i always liked once upon a one night stand, and i wanted to read it again. then i saw it wasn't on you fp profile anymore. so sorry for you and shame on those who copy your work.
selahandsong chapter 42 . 4/20/2011
Hey, I know this is probably like all of your other reviews, but I just wanted you to know that there's one more reader out there who completely supports you in this.

I'm really sorry about what happened and I understand why you had to do what you had to do.

Despite my complete desperate-ness (not a word, but whatever) to read your stories, I guess I'll just have to wait until you're ready again, and when you are, please, please, please notify me (and every one of your fans, as well, of course).

And I don't know if I'm really in the position to say this since I have never actually been plagiarized before, but seeing from the many reviews you've gotten for this, but you can definitely publish a book for this story. And if I'm not wrong, you can also take this into law enforcement, as well.

I know, I know, it's too "complicated"...Just some ideas out there for you :) If you get the chance, I'd really love to read your stories someday.

Thanks anyways, and good luck!
whattodowithabrokenheart chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I am soo sorry about your work being copied! I would hate if anyone did that to me and i understand why you did it! Unfortuatly i never read any of it but i would love to! Is there anywhere where i can?
Rosedreamer101 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Omgosh omgosh, I absolutly love stories with a plot in which the hero and heroines had known each other since grade school !
xBarahime2 chapter 42 . 1/5/2011
Awss.. It's a pity that I didn't get to read this story.. I wish I had joined FP sooner when the story wasn't removed yet . The summary was very catchy and I really wanted to read this story.. Well I will go to search for your works at PH livejournal becuz I think this story is a must read I hope u keep writing more interesting stories
jorie chapter 42 . 12/28/2010
what a freakin' incredibly interesting fic...

only to realize that i will not able to read it.. :(

i understand you though...

although i haven't read any of your works yet, im glad you haven't given up writing...

im gonna watch out for your works in other places.. :)
Saye chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
My friend told me to read this and I did and it's full of AWESOMENESS. :)
yodagreenman chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Ah I want to read this so badly! You're summary was so catching ;)
UbiquityEssence chapter 41 . 10/17/2010
Simmy! I miss reading your story. I never got to finish the updated version because I still haven't been accepted to PH and I applied several times and I've waited patiently for a year! I'm doomed. I will never get to finish reading your story that I'm addicted to like a drug! *
Grapetastic chapter 42 . 9/21/2010
It's sad that plagiarism has actually forced authors to leave FictionPress. Nonetheless, your stories were quite fun to read and interesting. I hope that some day you can start posting on FP again.
reindrops chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Hey! I was about to read the story, when I saw the REMOVED. So, I'm wondering if you have other sites where you published the same story? Puh-lease. With the several reviews,Im pretty sure this is a must-read.
donttrustme chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
hi, i just wanted to say that i look forward to your stories as i will be reading them on plagiarism heaven!
TheNightOwl chapter 42 . 8/20/2010
While it sucks that you had to do this, I totally understand. It's too bad that some people aren't able to create memorable characters such as Talia on their own. (I read this story literally days before you took it down, I think.)

I didn't have an account then so didn't do a review. Consider this penance. :) I really enjoyed it and think you are a very good writer. I'm glad that you are at least continuing your writing somewhere else.

I found out about PH when it all happened but at the time I knew I didn't have the time to do the monthly reviews and whatnot so I didn't apply. I do have the time now, however, so hope I will be accepted.
3,584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »