Reviews for Once Upon a One Night Stand
Tawny4eva chapter 28 . 8/19/2010
awesome story
UbiquityEssence chapter 42 . 7/31/2010
I LOVE YOUR STORIES! I haven't been able to catch up with it though due my non membership at PH (
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
drama addicted chapter 42 . 4/8/2010
hey

I read this story over and over as a "silent reader" it took me a while and then I made a FP account and went searching for this story again and then found out it had been removed.

I wanted to say how upset I felt about how you had been plagiarized SO MANY TIMES it really is sick and I do apologise.

I created a LiveJournal because I like the idea of a plagerism haven and I really support your descision and want to keep on reading your stories,

nellabellaboo is my account and I already added you so yup

PinkCollar chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
It's sad that people find time to actually steal a story because they're too lazy to write their own. When I read this when it was still in FP, I couldn't wait to finish it. The characters are not cliche' at all and they all exude a certain realism when they converse with each other. One of the best stories here.
UNwitty182 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I have really loved this story... but somehow you are no longer on my list of alerts which is strange and my reviews are no longer here... anyway thanks for writing this story i loved the ending especially the part where thalia actually ran seb over... lol... priceless.
cu12 chapter 42 . 1/23/2010
Hi!

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry to hear that you've been plagiarized and left! I read part your story way back when and loved it! It's been awhile since I've gotten on FP-I've gotten caught up in school and work-and I come to find that so many great authors have left, you being one of them. So sad. Well I hope you find a place good for you and hopefully I'll be able to read your work, on another website or published!
kaydot chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I read this story before all the plagiarizing stuff happened and I adored it (: The whole story was likeable, not just bits and pieces.
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 42 . 12/26/2009
hi! ok so i have your story on favorites and i did read it but i dont remember if i left a review. i did read this story but i kind of forgot what it was about(hey its been 8 months!) so i want to read it again. lol
Spiked Angel chapter 42 . 12/10/2009
fuck, i HATE plagiarisers! when you find an interesting story that you really want to read, then it gets plagiarised and removed...it bites. SO annoying!

my sympathies...

xoxo Isabelle
HPRK08 chapter 42 . 11/4/2009
Plagerizers suck. Like, so much. Luckily, I had a chance to read your stories before you removed them, and I love them. I hope to see you on LJ!
laytonwriter chapter 42 . 10/26/2009
I hate the person that copied your work.
em chapter 42 . 10/19/2009
i'm not sure which author it was, but one of them found a site called and posted her story there. it's owned by harpercollins i think, and it has some sort of thing that prevents people from highlighting the words.

also, once a month, i think some of the stories actually get reviewed.

i've read ur story before, and it's been a while so i would really love to read it again. so please think of some other alternative :)
Aaliyah526 chapter 42 . 9/5/2009
Who would ever do such a horrible thing to an artist. People in this world are so undeserving!
MellyMeliza chapter 42 . 7/30/2009
I would really like to read this story, the summary intrests me.

Is there anyway or anywhere else to read it?
3,584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »