Reviews for Once Upon a One Night Stand
Xanorillia Mallikore chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I am not trying to be rude, but instead of just writing removed on all your chapters why don't you just delete the story. Unless you want to just keep it hear as a souviener.
Arista Ramabra chapter 42 . 7/8/2009
im sorry about your story [[

maybe you could try yahoogroups? that way it would only be available to people who joined the group. i guess its a little similar to the livejournal.

good luck! I do hope we get to read more of your work soon thought

-Arista
Selzilla chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Hello love,

I don't remember if I reviewed when I read this, but yes its absolute adoration. Its kinda odd, you see, that every time I open a new story, I'm like 'Aw great the whole, we were enemies now we love each other cliche' and every time I end up falling in love with the story. A little sad but true.

I was absolutely crushed, heartbroken I tell you, when I came onto here with a mission in mind only to find that its been removed. And while its really quite depressing, its, I suppose, the only way. :Sighs: Pity it is...

Now, just a favour, please? What was the name of the game Talia and the boys played during the sleepover at Michael's? The one where you drink wine and play truth or dare. Could you please restate the name and rules of the game? Please and Thank you.

I loved, loved, LOVED this story, and as horrid as it sounds, I can see why this story was plagiarized. Its just that good.

Lots of Love.
champagne1486 chapter 42 . 6/22/2009
I'm sorry to hear about the plaigarism. If it means anything, I did enjoy your story, although I think I'm guilty of never writing you a review. I did, put it on my favorites list. Hope you keep on writing, and thanks for sharing your stories. Cheers! xoxo
Onna614 chapter 42 . 6/22/2009
I'm sorry maybe I'm not getting it but in what ways are you being plagerized and then point them out for me. If its about this story 'summary' um... maybe I don't get it but this summary has been done million times before on fictionpress and novel form. Now if people are taking your stories word from word then by all means I can understand but other than that I really don't understand. You must be doing something right if someone copies ur story idea. But seriously please elighten me I want to know.
Kajal chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Ok, I have to say I was one of the lucky ones because I've been slowly trying to get through your story while in school and I got to finish it before you took it down ) I'm pretty sure I've commented before I got an account cuz I started reading a while ago and I know I was one of the people who wanted you to continue another one of your stories but I figured I should comment on the ending.

First off, the whole plagiarism thing sucks! It's gotten so out of hand, it's ridiculous! It's happened to so many writers I've talked with and no one wants to post anymore which is completely understandable but still sucks.

As for the story, it was wonderful! I loved the characters and all their many quirks. The dialogue was great. I wasn't too keen on the whole cheating and then forgiving him thing. That kind of ruined it for me but you're the writer so it's cool. Loved the story as a whole though!
passer-by chapter 42 . 6/16/2009
Your story was one of the super long multi-chaptered stories which I brought myself to read till the very end, and I never regretted it. Thanks for writing. Always appreciated.
SeaJade Song chapter 42 . 6/14/2009
NO! u cant leave ur stories rock to much! *cries* i sad now but plagerisum does suck i know it happened to me to so *sniff sniff* i suggest publishing (as in giving your stories to a publishing company and selling them for oodles of money) cause they are that good
mipster chapter 42 . 6/11/2009
I am really so sorry about your plagarism. I can only imagine the anger and hurt you must feel. All of the most amazing authors - you included- are getting their work ripped off and fp is literally falling apart :( I just wanted to wish you well in your writing in the future and give my deepest apologies for your situation. Honestly, the amount of plagarism is disgusting me. I know I have never reviewed before, but I hope you will accept me as your friend on live journal. My user name is melmipster because mipster was taken. I have already added you. I hope you add me back :)
Phemonoe chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Aww, this sux. I was in the middle of reading this! But I'm sorry about the plagiarism. It must suck too.
Lord Reaper555 chapter 41 . 6/9/2009
Damn them! Damn them i say! I loved your stories and those bastards had to go and ruin it. I was in the middle of rereading Once Upon a One Night Stand too. I'm sorry to hear that they did that and if you repost it, please notify me.
e.brooks chapter 42 . 6/9/2009
I-

But-

You-

GAH!

*crying uncontrollably*

That. Makes me sad. And I want to stab those who stole your work, but that was ONE OF MY FAVOURITE FRIGGIN STORIES AND NOW IT'S GONE!

You should fully e-mail it to me? *pout pout*

I swear I'm not a terrible copycat!

Hahaha.

Jokes.

But I will very much miss this story ):

R.I.P OUAONS

xo.
ShineLikeAStar chapter 42 . 6/8/2009
This is seriously pathetic. I mean, how dumb do you have to be to plagiarise somebody else's work? This has happened so many times on this site! It's so annoying. People can be really idiotic. I wanted to start writing stories to put on here, but I guess I'm not gonna. Ugh. Well, I'm sincerely sorry that this happened to you. I loved your story.
magllena chapter 42 . 6/7/2009
I hate how lame people get and do this to authors. I wish we could create a mob and run them out of here.
scattered-strings chapter 42 . 6/7/2009
You as well... but you go girl! I'll be stalking you on LJ.
3,584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »