Reviews for Once Upon a One Night Stand
chic rebel chapter 42 . 4/11/2009
i had a blast reading this story. though i wished the ending was wrapped up more with the whole blair thing. going on to the rewrite. :)
sappyromancelvr chapter 41 . 4/10/2009
Absolutely one of the best on Fictionpress!
Appa the Gypsy chapter 19 . 4/5/2009
You know what I hate about fictionpress? I'll find a really awesome story that I just cannot stop reading, and I'll spend all the time that I should be using to do my homework, reading that story instead. And now its late and I'm gonn keep reading your story and I'm probably going to fail Literature, and it's all your fault!

...

In case you couldn't tell, that was a compliment. I really, really, really like this story.
loserson1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
SeaJade Song chapter 32 . 3/31/2009
love it
SeaJade Song chapter 30 . 3/31/2009
man blair infuriates me (that means you rocked with the addatude of her chariter) :) love the rest
SeaJade Song chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
wow that is good
Mimay chapter 41 . 3/27/2009
You know in the beginning I really loved this story it was awesome, finished more than two thirds last night, gave up sleep and all. But I'll be honest the moment I picked up where I left off, reading it almost became a chore. It was well written, definitely and still funny but the levels of enjoying it decreased significantly. I only have a few questions that can go unanswered if you can't be bothered.

I don't get why Jacob even exists in the story, he's barely in it. At one point, he wasn't even there, in the pivotal moment too which was Blair's arrival. So what's the of him being there? Another why does Jude suddenly disappear from the face of the Earth when he's Talia's best friend? Which brings another question, why is Talia quick to depend on Michael (though he's an awesome character) when she's insecure and lonely? There's also the point where Talia confides in Seb and tells her how sometimes she's scared of Ezra raping her- Yet the last few chapters hinted nothing about it.

Other than the story was awesome.
Ivix chapter 42 . 3/25/2009
Loved it )
Ivix chapter 13 . 3/24/2009
I'm really loving it !
Pioneer87 chapter 41 . 3/22/2009
Fantastic, absolutely fantastic.

*adds story to favorites*
TemptedByLaNuit chapter 27 . 3/22/2009
Oh good gods! I couldn't stop laughing and smirking when they went shopping for tampons! Priceless, absolutely priceless.

You just made my *week*.
Therese Jane chapter 34 . 3/17/2009
Please don't let Blair have been raped... That would suck so much.
Lekzee chapter 14 . 3/12/2009
Absolutely loving this story so far. I'm only up to chapter 14 right now, but I'm going to read more tomorrow. Great job! (:
CarolinaGirl chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Chapter 1 is a flashback to my own childhood. When I was in the third grade I did the exact same thing but it was to the son of my moms friend. He called me stupid so I took one of his baseball bats and hit him with it. :-)I love this story
3,584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »