Reviews for Once Upon a One Night Stand
clairey chapter 42 . 3/11/2009
Loved ur story :D
Priceless93 chapter 41 . 2/28/2009
First things first, this story is AMAZING and /you're/ AMAZING and I wish I could write half as well as you. Anyways, I wish wish wish wish wish that Talia would've ended up with Micheal. He was so sweet, and seriously, who can resist a guy who calls you sweet tits. -coughcough- But honestly, I think they'd be cute together. It's your story though, and it's still awesome, and I can't wait for more.
JazLeo chapter 41 . 2/28/2009
the best tale of two people in need of anger management i've ever read. Great romance with plenty of passion

Great job!

Loved Jude and Micheal

Curious to learn more about Marcus
XoticShineeBttrFli chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
awsum
cryingxangel chapter 41 . 2/15/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY!
sydney chapter 41 . 2/12/2009
i the story...i think you shuld write a second one tho
1 800 vampire chapter 41 . 2/9/2009
really good. i think talia was rushed with her descision to get back with seb, but what ev
1 800 vampire chapter 30 . 2/8/2009
blair sound like my friend jp a bit. the looks and bitchiness, but jp probably would have forgotten she even knew what DC was, let alone that she had dated a guy there.
1 800 vampire chapter 25 . 2/8/2009
hey, its me again. just wanted to say that i think it is really good so far. they like eachother a bit dont they?
1 800 vampire chapter 13 . 2/6/2009
uh-oh. it is really good so far. i didnt think that seb could feel emotion. not like that, atleast
1 800 vampire chapter 10 . 2/6/2009
i really like the way youve put jude together. very nice.
music-is-love10 chapter 42 . 2/5/2009
this was amazingg. i loved it. for a second therre i thought that u were gfoing to haave her with micheal and i was about to cry. i still lind of hate seb for cheating but im pretty sure talilia want joking lol

great story
1 800 vampire chapter 6 . 2/4/2009
hey, its me again. i like the twins. okay. im not going to be reviewing so much any more cuz i'm supposed to be doing homework, and this page is harder to close than the story, but yeah, basically i still love it
1 800 vampire chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
hey, really good so far. i like the way you are playing with the characters, making her go to him, him to her. it is an interesting way of writing i just cant seem to get. i also like the style of your writing. i like the story too. very nice.
1 800 vampire chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
i like the length of these chapters more. they give me more time to digest things before moving on.
3,584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »