Reviews for Naughty
SoftlySpokenHeart chapter 17 . 12/26/2009
TymCon chapter 17 . 12/26/2009
Oh my god:o James:o I dont want to mntion anything in case sdomeone reads review before story but Clay! Well at least marylines happy. Lol the last thing i suspected was Jaqueline:P
SoftlySpokenHeart chapter 16 . 12/3/2009
Very exciting! O_O ahaha i love all the references you make to movies and such, like when you said the French Maid could've been the "bloody Bates motel." Psycho was a good movie. Well,keep up the good work! i'm hooked!
TymCon chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
LOL the sex talk was so funny:P And the condom on her nose was hilarious:)
TymCon chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Lol this is so good! The evil cookie part was the best:P
SoftlySpokenHeart chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ! ! ! ! o my gosh. . . that sneaky grandma! condom packages! i would die!
Whatever95 chapter 14 . 12/25/2008
Ha ha, nice chapter. I liked the 'making-up'. Thanks for writing again!
Ray-Anne chapter 14 . 12/25/2008
All these reviews, silly to think you need another one saying how fantastic this is.
Knowledge is Power chapter 14 . 12/25/2008
so sad
MyDiary chapter 13 . 12/23/2008
omg that was amazing! it's like 1:30 in the morning and i've been glued to this for like an hour. please tell me there's more!
Knowledge is Power chapter 13 . 12/23/2008
this is a really great story. it is absolutely hilarious. keep writing. find clay and kill james. i always did hate james.
Whatever95 chapter 13 . 12/22/2008
(Gasp!) You updated! Wow, I can't believe it.

I don't get why they have to meet James if Marylin is looking for Clayton... but I'm sure you will make it clear. Thanks for updating!
TiyaMeya chapter 9 . 12/22/2008
LMAO I L-O-V-E UR STORY

its so awkward and funny

my kind o' humor!
MySweetFears chapter 11 . 10/3/2008
omg. this is the most bloody hilarious story ever. and clyton is so cuye. i can just imagine him. poor marilyn. she must be so confused. having clayton and then james and on top of all that having to have all the relatives in her house. i dont know how she stands it. shuld be interesting to see how this ahole thing turns out ;) cant wait for the rest of the story!
Whatever95 chapter 12 . 9/28/2008
wow this is great. Very orginal. And did I mention I love her sense of humor?;)