Reviews for The Infoduel: A Novel of Decentralized Conflict
Kreen chapter 71 . 6/13/2008
Certainly was an interesting read, but not as good as the first. Had some good action scenes, though.
SeeRad chapter 52 . 5/18/2008
I like how you've moved away from the dialog-oriented narrative to more background and explanatory text. It allows me to get more into the worlds you create.
helixdown chapter 5 . 5/15/2008
Wow, there's alot of different characters in this story, kind of hard to remember. Well, i'll keep on reading along with this, not at once mind you. (This story seems VERY long, not that i mind) Oh, and thanks for the information, i should be able to put it to good use.
helixdown chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
Great chapter, interesting storyline thus far, actually, i was thinking about writing a modern warfare story, but i just can't seem to find information on weapons and vehicles. Do you happen to know a site where i can find this info? It would really help. Oh, and i apologize but i don't have time to read anymore tonight, but i'll come back to this story soon.
helixdown chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
This is a very interesting story, glad i happened to find it in General. Why'd you put it in that category anyway? Well, whatever, great story so far, though this first chapter is put in a bit of a confusing format, but i look forward to reading this.
ForgottenLegends chapter 41 . 4/20/2008
This is a really great story! I like stories containing politics, and yours is a great example of a well-written one.
DreamSweet chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
I'm really happy that I stumbled across something like this on FictionPress. It's nice to read something political once in a while. Your writing is great, it's simple yet full of force.
Bunburyodo chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Hey! Cool premise! The prologue seems a bit oddly formated, though.
Fabian Beswick chapter 20 . 2/17/2008
Very interesting.
DrunkenMonkeyKing chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Nice and interesting! I love things that take a slightly more futuristic/recent timeline approach like this.

Not much to say at the moment besides that some of the "Forum Chat" reminded me of a few forums I've been on.

I shall keep an eye on this piece, good sir!
Haku chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
Some good shades of Black Lagoon here with the hi-tech, communications/reconnaissance-heavy boat - but lucky, the characters are good enough to make it original. (And heck, it's not as if super-speedboats had never been done before. Just look at Hulk Hogan's "Thunder in Paradise" for a crappy take on that idea).
Kreen chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
Interesting premise. I'll got finish the first one now!
C.R. Diamond chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Interesting. From your summary I can think of two words. "METAL GEAR!"