Reviews for Wishful Thinking
Inflaming Kaliope chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Sweet poem. Feeling exactly the same way about someone at the moment, which just shows how easy this poem is to relate to (a very good thing). Well, exactly the same, except it's summer here. So replace the frostbite with heat exhaustion and it's perfect.

Very sweet.
freakyAngel chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Wow. This is so sweet. It's a great poem, short and yet packed with everything you need to express it. The ending can be somewhat ambiguous, but what with your summary, and the title of the poem, I'd say it's a sad one. Just a guess, but, you know. I'm putting my two cents in.

(By the way, I'm sorry if you think I'm nuts for putting this on Story Alert. I don't have space anymore on my Favs list, and I just can't leave this poem without marking it. I'll be clearing space out on my list soon, though, so hopefully I won't stay crazy for long...)
felicia13 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
The feeling I get off this is truly wishful thinking, the knowing that your deepest hopes are never going to come true because of outside circumstances. Like all of fate is working against you at any given moment. Yet, hoping all the same because what is life if not hoping for the impossible and out-of-reach?

And still... there's something hopeful and innocent (endearing, really) throughout.

That's probably why I like it. Although you might say I'm a sucker for UNhappy endings...

Felicia.
Fan Fan chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Such a beautiful and lovely poem. Gave me a good smile of the day, thank you :) I'm adding this to favorites