Reviews for winter air
review chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
wow mizu. i notice youve been using a different layout in your poetry! or mebbe its just because i havent been on your fpress in so long. sorry i havent reviewed in so long. T_T

i like the layout. it wows me. descriptive language isn't over the top but the description is.

great job.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I like the alliteration in third to last stanza... the descriptions in the beginning were beautiful.. the imagery definitely paints a picture
Miz E. Mak chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I love the brisk, bitter winter air so much. Where I live, summer is very humid so it's nice to have some crisp air. This poem captured that feeling that comes with feeling the first real winter breeze very nicely.

write on.
Laur Schiller chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Oh wow this is beautiful! Reminds me bit of e.e. cummings.
The Postscript chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Beautiful! This really reminds me of all the scenes from winter . . . the "glistening cement" and cinnamon, the powdered skin. Really elegant. Nice work - keep writing, k.
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Oh la la this is beautiful. :) Gorgeous poetry as I always see from you! ITS SUMMER in Australia though! Makes me feel a bit "cooler" reading this poem along with the title. :D Well done. Write on.

Anna _
His Mercy's Waiting chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Ooh, I really liked "awaiting the caress/of satin powdered skin/& pale dry lips"; it really personified your topic. :) And of course the end was perfect. It was good that you can back to the word bitter.

Keep writing!