Reviews for A New Kind of Life
Lyra Waterflame chapter 4 . 12/1/2007
Great chapter! Can't wait to read the next one! Please write more soon!
heartfeltlove chapter 4 . 12/1/2007
I like margert she is so hot headed...
Lady R chapter 4 . 11/30/2007
New Reader. I'm enjoying this story. You're very detailed in your writing and I'm definitely hooked. Your story reminds me of "Set You Free" by JezabelRomih on FP. Another favorite story of mine about vampires.
Faith Adeline chapter 4 . 11/30/2007
Damn she's ten? Weird, hahah. Anyways, I liked this chapter. It was very good, and I'm excited to see new characters. I like Pete, but Margaret seems like she can be a bit of a screeching howler monkey hahaha. Of course, that is just based on what I've seen of her. Zed, kinda freaks me out haha. But I love how Nicholas and Caroline's relationship is. . . well you could say it's starting to form now. Keep it up! And update soon!

Faith
RockstarBallerina chapter 4 . 11/30/2007
Okay so I love margret she seems fun. Caroline is a little annoying at times but I get that she is new so she will have questions so I can deal. Great job with this chapter, by the way.
pleasedeletethisaccountnow chapter 4 . 11/30/2007
woohoo! keep writing! this is a fun story and i have a newfound love of vampires... :D
sarah chapter 4 . 11/30/2007
i like how they (Caroline and Nicholas) can talk to each other from their mingds! That is really cool...i like the new vampires they seem kinda angry though! LOL yeah it was between Emmett or Edward...and Emmett sounded better!
Darker Hershey chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,., ,.. / /)

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,../ ../

.,.,.,.''...\... .,.,. . _.•

.,.,.,.,.\.,.,. .,.,. ..(

.,.,.,.,,.,\.,.,. .,.,. ...\
Uniquely Proud chapter 4 . 11/30/2007
hm, Peter's alright I guess...Margeret's quite impatient isn't she? Do vampires age physically?

So far,so good...

So, vampiress are telepathic?

Update S.O.O.N. !
Lara chapter 4 . 11/30/2007
WOW. Your story is AMAZING! I love the detail, the descriptions and everything! You definitely have me intrigued! I especially like how the vampire can go into Caroline's mind and what he sees there. The feeling of this story gives me chills! I really hope you update soon, so I can find out what happens next!

I'm a writer at and I don't come here much, but the premise of your story intrigued me. Your plotline has an amazing potential to be developed even more and I can't wait to see where you take your readers next.

See ya at the next update! ;)
OldenTimes chapter 4 . 11/29/2007
ah..lovely...dont worry, i have a vampire fetish as well...please procede
Uniquely Proud chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
Lol...

so far,no complains [i hardly have any anyway,lol]

very good description on stuff in this chapter.

the story makes more sense than some of the other stories i've read. :)

Update soon!
Faith Adeline chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
Very, very good. I like where this is going, and I understand. Plot can be very. . . slow going at times lol. Keep up the good work, and keep updating so fast!

Faith
simonexsays chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
Awe, I think you just boosted my ego like twenty points. :D But this is the time for ME to boost YOUR ego! But really, I'm glad you like my writing, it's nice to have another fan out there. By now you know I'm a fan of yours, and the reason I read stories like yours is because never in my life would I be able to write anything like this. The supernatural genre is definitely not my strong point, so I have definite respect for those who can write it. Anyways, I can't wait for the next installment! :)
lovely samurai chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
Another really good chapter. I feel bad for Caroline. What she's going through is going to be really hard for her. I don't like Zed because he seems kind of mean. I told my friend about your story and she said that she'll check it out. Keep up the good work.

~lovely samurai~