Reviews for A New Kind of Life
Out-Of-Control-Authoress chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
This is very good. On the topic of 'plot' that you bring up in almost all of your review replies, I think that it's good that you're taking it slow. Real authors take it slow. I'm a vampire story fanatic, so I've read Twilight, and personally I find it admirable that - if you're a fan (enough to name your first child Edward at least) - you haven't completely turned it into a silly story that's practically a spin-off of any books in the Twilight series! It's an AWESOME story, and I really hope to read more!
Just Me chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
O, another great chapter. Again, I love the way you portray their emotions.
Just Me chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
I love the way you describe their feelings and urges as vampires, it's so natural. I'll be following this story. :D
RockstarBallerina chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
I actually like the plot oving slow it gives us time to get to know the characters adn we as readers should feel connected to them so we can sympathize with them and thier hardships and even when things are going good for them it makes us love them. Well update soon please, oh
Lyra Waterflame chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
Yay! good chapter! PLease write more soon!
sarah chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
i am interested to see how this story plays out! and i will tell him u said hi! LOL :)
heartfeltlove chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
In like the second to last parragraph you made her name cathrene instead of caroline.

Anyways,I like this story it's very was going on with nickolas& zed?
Amy chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
WOW! i really love this story!

i cant wait to find out wat happens next!

keep up the good work!

please UPDATE ASAP! :D
Faith Adeline chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
wonderful chapter! I liked it and I cannot wait to see where this is going. Update asap.

Faith
lovely samurai chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
You are very welcome. I loved this chapter. Very interesting. You write just like my friend does, you and her use just the right amount of discription. I put you in my favorites right after I read the first chap. I can't wait till the next chapter is up. Again sehr gut (very good) job.

~lovely samurai~
Uniquely Proud chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
so far so good...

till now,i'm still in the dark about the plot of this story...

hopefully tht'll be cleared up as i read the story. :)

Update soon!
RockstarBallerina chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
yay i like this story it is great so far keep up the good work and update soon please?
sarah chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
i really like this story! i am a big fan of twlight too. my truck is red and is named Emmett! LOL :)
Lyra Waterflame chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
O... good ficcy so far... Please write more soon?
simonexsays chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
-applauds- :D

Lovely chapter dear, just as I expected it to be. I really adore your writing style and the detail you use to describe everything. Even though this is just the second chapter, I'm positive that whatever you have in store will make this instantly go to the top of my favorites list. Once again, can't wait for the next update! :)
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »