Reviews for A New Kind of Life
OldenTimes chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
vampire fetish? i have one too...i love this story..
Faith Adeline chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Wow, very good beginning. I'm intrigued and cannot wait for more. So be sure to update soon!

Faith
ashes chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Fan of Twilight much? Let me guess, she goes through three days of excruciating pain, gets red eyes and a silver crescent shaped scar where she was bitten. Good story but it seems like a lot of your details were referenced in Stephanie Meyers novels.
Uniquely Proud chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
hello there! very interesting start!

love to read more.

This is the first supernatural story consisting of a vampire that I have read which didn't send me clicking the 'Close' button...lol.

Update soon!Will be waiting.

Added to alert list
kiki chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
so he's making her a vampire.
simonexsays chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
To be perfectly honest, I usually don't like supernatural stories. But I have to admit, this one has definitely captured my attention, something that's a bit hard to do. So I'll be patiently waiting for the next chapter of this, which I'm sure will be just as amazing. Keep up the good work! :D
sarah chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
great start! update soon please! :)
heartfeltlove chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Wow..

That is awesome

Better than most vampire stories I read on this site

Update soon
Jess chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I like the way the story is going so far. The way it is written is smooth and easy to read without being too simple.
lovely samurai chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
It's really good. I only saw one mistake. When it's at the part where Caroline is talking to the butler you put her name as Catherine instead of Caroline. Other than that I didn't see anything wrong. Like I said it is really good. Please write more soon.

~lovely samurai~