Reviews for Bleeding Markers
Oracle of Destiny chapter 3 . 11/29/2007
Aww, I feel so sorry for Gia in this chapter. She deserves to have the best things in life I think.

It sounds like Gia's mother is a bit of a harlot and going from one bad bloke to the next and bringing them home. I get a strong feeling that she doesn't look after Gia like a mother should do. I mean, why would she want her own flesh and blood (her daughter) to pay for the bills? That isn't right at all. She needs to support Gia and herself but she doesn't do it because she's a bad mother figure who doesn't give a damn about her prioties and her family too.

Well the guy who paws Gia is a stupid idiot who thinks he can try it on with other women and even young girls too. He should be locked up in jail for doing that kind of things. It's a good thing that Gia fights back and stands her own ground. But even though she appears to be strong on the outside but that is a different case in the inside as she's hurt and vulnerable.
Oracle of Destiny chapter 2 . 11/29/2007
I'm starting to like Elliot even more xD It just proves that he isn't racist in anyway at all (unlike his friends) and he understands that all black and white people are the same and that they should be not treated as differently by people or be judged for petty things like skin colour or gender.

I laughed when he said about taking Willard behind the damp and beat him to a pulp and the comment about flushing his head in the toilet and pushing him in his locker. Now that was excellent and humourous at the same time lol. But seriously the comment that he said to Willard was powerful and I could hear him almost mutter it lowly to him in an angry way.

At least you get an insight in his mind (well thoughts) and you get to know a little bit about his background too.

He really loves Gia and I love the line: "There is no possible way I can ever catch a goddess like her; she is the confident, beautiful queen, and I am the lowly, lovesick peasant that would kill to be her king." That's one of my favourite lines in this story so far.
Oracle of Destiny chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
I like this story so far as a lot of interesting ideas are featured in this.

It's obvious that Gia has a crush on Elliot Mason and she's denying it to her friends and even herself to some extent.

Lilian is a good character and I think she's trying to be supportive and try and be a friend to Gia but yet I feel she can be annoying sometimes as she is the type who will constantly pleases people everytime.

I take it that Gia doesn't like confrontations but yet she knows where she stands in high school I think and she is sterotyped for being black in a way.

I really hate Willard and Bobby as they are racists and they just are good at acting like complete arrogant pricks lol. I don't have any time for people like that as they are scared of something they don't understand and that's why they are racist in a way. Good thing that Willard got what he deserves really :)
Twilight Starr chapter 3 . 11/29/2007
Original title. Poor Gia. She has a bad home life. Nice work.

heartfeltlove chapter 3 . 11/29/2007
cool story I like the new name it's very creative
Anonymous chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
Aw :(

Poor Gia
Follow The Pendulum chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
I'm glad that you decided on a title, even though it's a bit hokey for me, but why did you change the year of the setting? There was a lot more racial tension and laws against interracial romance in the 60s so I was looking forward to see how you were going to play that out. No matter, I guess it's the same. You don't have any obvious mistakes that I can remark on so I'll look for the next chapter.
Twilight Starr chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
Elliot seems like a great guy. This really showed inside Elliot's head with ease. Great job!

Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Great start. It seems like Elliot isn't racist, which is good. I love the name Elliot, by the way. Too much "Law and Order: SVU".

I can't think you enough for your reviews of "Fate" and "Places I Thought I Would Never Go". I really appreciate it.

Good luck with writing, this story, and life. Have a wonderful day.

dontyouno chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
the story sounds good so far, i hope that you keep going.
heartfeltlove chapter 1 . 11/26/2007