Reviews for Things you Don't Want to Hear
Guest chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
hillarious! i especially loved the one on billing each personality.

i am a training psychiatrist and i might just pull that one ! LOL!
amuxchan chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
It was very funny. My brother really liked the doctor one where he mentioned voices and jugular.
humanprose chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I absolutely adore this.
Julia Wall chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
THis had me doubled over in laughter. Keep it up!
Abbigail Cross chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
"Like you want to submit a review? No? Alright, I'll adjust your dosage."

That was funny.

“I’m more into the “touchy” side of these “touchy-feely matters,” so if you could quickly make yourself comfortable on the couch…”

*Snort* Yeah, uh...I'm glad I live in a cell with white padded walls and no people...
Minor Masterpiece chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
“The bad news is, we’ve discovered a malignant cancerous tumor. However, there is some good news: I just saved a lot of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.”

“Common medical procedure tells me to make a small incision here. But… the voices tell me a gaping six inch cut near the jugular would be more appropriate.”

Oh these two were my favorite!

Did you come up with these on your own? If so, amazing you are an amazingly witty person! I'm off to read the other two now!
Cinnia Aine chapter 3 . 9/12/2008
Augh! *Dodges extra dosage.* The shrinks are at it again!
Cinnia Aine chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
This is funny! I suggest teachers, bankers, hmm... you've already done shrinks, a prinipal, a school nurse, cab driver, pessimist vs. optimist, drunk person, and I can't think of anything else so... yeah...
Cinnia Aine chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
That's good. Really good! I cracked up when I started reading it!
Tsubasa Rose chapter 3 . 9/5/2008
I can't think of anything negative so here's two positives:

First off- these are really really funny. I have a shrink and if he said any of these to me, i would freak out. And yet funny as they are, I wouldn't be surprised if he did. So I guess I'm saying they are mostly funny within the realm of the real- ...or something to that affect lol

Second: They are in quote form, but I like that several have pauses to show the interaction of the shrunk (er... i mean patient). Because I know I would say say something as well. This might be border line the same compliment as the previous good thing. so one more for good measure.

Third: I like how mean they are. It's just so ironic that someone who is basically paid for an hour or so a week to "care and listen" would be the one to tear you down.

I gotta check the other two out _
Serenity Takaishi chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
HAHAHAH! loved it. But i'm kinda mortifyed to get surgery now. lol
Sit In Solemn Silence chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! heeheeheeheehee! I can't stop laughing, this story is absolutely hilarious. You are a literary genius!
icebladechic16 chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
Oh my goodness! I laughed at every one of these. They're horrible things to say! The last one is the best, it's so true about country songs!
Very Serious chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
Hilarious. I mean, there's nothing to critique (this is for the Review Game) seeing as it's a list of extremely funny quotes (that, you are correct, I definitely don't want to hear from docs/surgeons/psychiatrists). Suggestions for future chapters: Plumbers (you'd be surprised), Bus drivers, professional chefs, your mother. Feel free to ignore the suggestions and go on as planned. Very clever, funny stuff.
Sercus Kaynine chapter 3 . 5/22/2008
Ha! This was funny. I like the psychiatrist one the best, since my mom's a psychiatrist.

You should definitely do one on lawyers. And politicians. THat would be awesome!
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »