Reviews for Insatiable Vagrancy
Glitterbombs chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I really like this. The words just outright sound nice together. There's a bit of an odd rhythm, as well, though I can't quite place it. "Asphalt Heat" was definitely my favorite bit.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
your adventures

are something.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Beautiful, as always. The choppiness throws me off sometimes in your poems, but I think that's because I tend to do the exact opposite when I write - ramble on continuously, without any real breaks. I love how you meld some of these traditional poetic symbols/images (like stars) with a refreshing original thought ("bleed like a Dali drawn synthetic habitat"). That's just so great to see. Really fantastic work. Keep writing! :)
Smoky Bear chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
oh my god, they are living the dream! this is another of your on the road classics. the sketchy references to detail allow smells and images to be evoked around the lines. i can taste the dust of the road in the opening sequence. the snapshot of the characters compliments very well. the ending is delectable. this is such a tangible, evocative piece.

as a side note: lol i love how the line "changing gas price signs." is representative of significant milage covered in the vast US open country and also crossing statelines. in england, that just means you've travelled 1/2 mile to the next robbing b.d. and prices change in an increasingly vertical direction.