Reviews for Broken and Mended Bond
ChilombiLite chapter 9 . 12/28/2007
Ngah. I love it.

I think my only issue has to be the typos. Spell checker is booty when it comes to word use. If you need/want someone to edit, I'll volunteer. My projects are currently on hiatus, so I'm plenty free.
The youngen chapter 9 . 12/27/2007
love the story. Keep it up
paputsza chapter 4 . 12/14/2007
fangirls are scary but yaoi fangirls are scarier, we all know it's cuter if we use straight guys -.- i love anime conventions. :D
Joshua Christopher chapter 2 . 12/11/2007
I don't know what the hell you're trying to accomplish, but you need to get things in perspective. Rape is NOT A JOKE. Stop treating it like one. "Rememeber, rape is bad!" is making an even bigger mockery of the subject than you would have made had you not even said that. There is nothing wrong with writing about rape if you can handle the subject with care, but saying it makes a "pretty damn hot" sex scene is not being polite or gentle.

Saying if you "don't like, don't read" is not going to get you off any hooks. You are arrogant, cocky, and immature. You have no right to be talking about these things like they're nothing. No one owes you anything, and whatever poor readers you have don't deserve to be at your mercy.

I'm not even going to read the rest of your story. This is the most hateful, careless thing I've read in a long time.
Lyra Emilia chapter 7 . 12/11/2007
OMG! U r my new fav author! .

This is the 1st story i decided 2 read here on fictionpress (mainly because i LUV yaoi) and im glad! i obviously made the right decision.

PS... u r now on my fav authors, my fav stories, and my story alerts

PPS... sry i didnt review on the other chaps 2 but when typing on a PSP its easier said than done.

anyways, i look 4ward 2 the next chap. Cya then!
Koneko Plushie chapter 7 . 12/10/2007
That's interesting... :3 Hmm... He THINKS it's going too fast... yet he's okay with it? Hmm, hmm... Mysteries to solve, mysterious to solve... I loved it! :D Keep writing!
Sweet-silent-careful chapter 6 . 12/9/2007
this was a good chapter and an awesome story so far,keep it up
Koneko Plushie chapter 6 . 12/9/2007
This chapter was rather quick. However, it sheded some light on the boy. :) Maybe rushing into it wasn't 100% of a good idea... It makes it seem as if the ending is coming, and you never want a story to appear that way. However, I liked this chapter a lot. Poor Gensho-chan. D: Hopefully everything gets better! I loved it. Keep writing!
Ai.Therapy chapter 5 . 12/7/2007
Poor, poor Takano! To be forced to keep working, I feel so bad for her!

And, and..!

There are -SO- many yaoi moments in my daily life. I see guys /joking/ around like that they're like "No no guys we're just joking around" but it's hard to believe when you see them staring at each other when they think no one is looking! And. They take it way to far for it to be a joke! -snicker-

Good, I liked how you made the lemon short and simple.

I like how you focused on Gensho and his struggle to be real girly girl.

Ha ha h-ha... S...S-save the trees... Y-yeah...

XD

NICE.

Kay. WRITE WRITE LIKE YOU'VE NEVER BEFORE!
The youngen chapter 4 . 12/3/2007
hehe Now I want to draw fan art. Update soon please. I love the idea of Gensho in a dress. And all he had to do was act like an UKE! awesome. I'm still laughing
DRAGONFIRE04 chapter 4 . 12/2/2007
PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I like to see what happen next. Does Gensho have any friends, if he does will he ever see them again.
DRAGONFIRE04 chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
PLEASE UPDATE SOON. Are going introduced more of reiji workers? Are you going talk about how reiji is going to keep gensho from telling people.
The youngen chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
When i read the part about Gensho trying to escape and him trying to break the window i just kinda giggled. Plastic. hehe Very nice. Oh and I don't know if you mentioned this but how old is Gensho? Godd chapter. Update please.
DRAGONFIRE04 chapter 2 . 12/1/2007
PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I to see what happen in gensho past to try and steal from someone. Are you going to give us their ages.
The youngen chapter 2 . 11/30/2007
Rape is bad but this story is soo good. This may sound weird but i like how you wrote the rape scene. Hope you up date some time soon. I like your story
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »