Reviews for snowflake of a girl
Which Mistake am I chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I like this! :D
burning in effigy chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
really enjoy the metaphor with the snowflake; something that will melt and fade away

love the imagery and the alternating thoughts

(especially the reference to a pedestal)

sorry for not reviewing back for so long; real life's taken a lot of time

great poem :]
Ashelin chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Oh, that is so sad. I feel like that's all I say. "Sad" That's not even a descriptive word. I know what this feels like, but I can't describe it. I guess that's why you wrote a poem, huh? Anyway, I'm sorry. I know that means nothing, but I am. Being alone with nothing but voices and thoughts and no one else really knowing what you know and think and feel is horrible. I'm sorry, I know.

And I'm also sorry for not really being here. I just...I feel so untalanted. All the time. I don't even know why. Thanks for always supporting me though. It means a lot. :]
Daiysis chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
O, I love this! I especially love the title... I think thats what drew toward it the most. Your title indicates a sense of being unique, but the poem goes back and disputes with the thought and actually states how everyone is the same... a paradox is what I call it. A lovely one too.
IdeasInTheAir chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Scary. And well done. I like kind of the inner voice, telling her what to do. Tres chic. Adds a nice touch.

) Good job, keep writing!

~Danielle)
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
"Everyone staring, nobody caring" - my favourite line.

Good job, but what's the point of saying that? It's always true with you.