Reviews for Hung up on You
x3life chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
aw this was soo cute! haha the title was such a good smart witty clever etc.. choice! haha ) lovedd itt
Moonstar-Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
This was so sweet. There's a perfect balance of romance, humour and reality in the story that makes it such a worthwhile read. You have such a talent and it really shines through here! Keep up the great work.
whiskeywaffles chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Nope I wasn't bored. Nice verbal jousting. The only thing I didn't like was that she was perfect... Skinny, pretty, good at running, strong in studies, eloquent, and a feminist. Too perfect in my opinion.

Other than that? It was a fun read.
Elegantly Lovelyy chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
OMG I LOVE THESE STORIES!
Jay827 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
that was really cute. :D
lillypad-hopper chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Cute! I really like her character, she makes me laugh. Thanks for sharing it with us!
angels and airwaves chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
This was such a cute story! The premise is fresh, the storyline is unique and it really got me grinning. Well done! :)
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
awsome one-shot!love it!
MK16 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
EEK!

i love the plot haha SOO cute!

naw such a fluffy ending :D yay~

zomg his name rules!

great wwoork !~!
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
And this is definitely the randomest cute oneshot ever. (: Lovely, original plot and writing... and so awesome! I love Ray and Lauren; they're hilarious. (: Lovely oneshot - so glad somebody added it to the c2! (:

Speaking of oneshots, what's happened to yours? If I recall correctly, you are the author of "the day my shoe went through the window" and "go fish," both fantastic oneshots we added to our c2. :] Yet they seem to have disappeared from your prof. :P

Love this one, anyhow. :]
MzKit10 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
mwuahahahahahaha sorry, for some reason,i felt like it requireed an evil laugh...no idea why, i swear its the anti-cold medicine talking.

Anyway, no i'm not bored brainless by reading this, its actually really good. And Sailor Moon is cool. Woo! A lovely work (story/oneshot) to read and yey! happie! write another wo!

Kat.
cherrystraw chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
really really cute!

i greatly enjoyed this story!

i hope to read more of your stories.

btw you're not accepting non-signed reviews... just to let you know if you want to switch that...
qwart chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
this is so random yet so awesome i love it...
oh.look.a.bird.CHOCOLATE chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
aw this is soo cute

keep up the good work :D
sweets555 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007