Reviews for The Unholy Diatribes
Ray-Anne chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I had known a bit about Medusa...and the beauty she was lore-d to possess, did not know all of it though. It was told in a brilliant manner. Great work,
Cloudshaker chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
What the feck. I don't know a thing about giving critique, but I have to say:

I LOVED it.

Now here's a side of Medusa we don't often see touched upon. But you did, and did it splendidly!

I remember clicking around the internet for scraps of interesting info way back when, and I was really surprised at what I found on Medusa. What surprised me even more was how little the Poseidon incident was mentioned. Mad props to you, mad props.

This piece itself is a real treat, I think. I love the wordplay, and the alliteration was spot-on. You just made my day (:
The MS Excursion chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Damn. I'll bet you aced your assignment, yes?
Anita Tseu chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Wow! Cool _ Greek Mythology is awesome. So...is this an on-going story? Or not? Well, this was awesome, so Poseidon raped her so Athena turned her into the ugly thing? Hm...awesome story _
Helizabeth chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
this would be a really good long story. in fact, if i based a story off of this, would you be terribly angry at me, then tell the fp moniters, then get me kicked off? i could put a link to ur story either in it, or on my profile. really good. i like the idea that Medusa had unrivaled beauty. good story
ArC-eN-cIeL lUnE vAcHaT chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Darky: Allo!

Mina: wow... so well written...

Aqua: I love your use of alliteration!

Yra: If I could write as well as you I'd be so happy!
IArguedWithATree chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Even if you hate this story I think you've gotten a really great start written for it. I really enjoyed reading this! Great job!
TaltushMeiMei chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
I must say that this piece amuses me. I don't really know why, but I like this perspective. And I'm curious, I'll admit. Does this continue? If not, then I'd start in on how incomplete it feels, etc. but it feels like it has to continue.

I didn't spot any major mistakes (at least I don't think I did, but I didn't really look either - sorry). Your writing is clear and enjoyable. There's nothing to fault here, that's for sure. I like the descriptions as well as the style. Great use of alliteration (always fun). I'm hoping this will continue, as you've got me quite intrigued.