Reviews for bloodshot eyes
xDancingintheRainx chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I like this. Very relatable and very well written. Such a powerful and intense piece. Well done!
by His blood chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
this is a beautiful, incredibly powerful, gorgeous poem, despite how harsh and raw the content is, and if it's a self-portrait, i want you to know that you are an amazing writer and have too much talent, potential and beauty inside your words and within yourself to throw it all away through self-destruction. i destroyed myself with razorblades, starvation, an overdose and too many addictions and mistakes to count. please, looking back, i would take it all back if i could. please, for your sake, don't throw your life away - don't destroy yourself - don't lose it all. i don't know if you're religious or not, but i hope i won't offend you with this: God is with you, waiting with open arms for you to trust in Him and rely on Him to save you from yourself and promise you eternity in His Light and love and saving peace and grace. please, i don't know you but i care about you as a person and i care about someone who is beautiful and talented enough to write like this. i'm always here if you need to talk - always feel free to review reply, review or message me. i'll always be here for you if you need me. good luck and God bless you.

in the peace and love of Christ,

alison xx

[ps. my prayers will be with you.]
Slightly Bruised And Broken chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
... is this the one you were talking to me about wink wink
shadow-of-a-trackless-sea chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Wow I really likes this one too. You put emotion into this which is what I like to see. It's so sad that people our age drink, it's so stupid and wrong, I have an idea of who the friend is in this piece which makes it all the worse. Great job though C.
creepy kiss on tuesday chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
i like this a lot. i never thought of it this way. your life revolves around their problem as much as theirs does.
Calicien chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
This is madness! So much wow-ness in this piece! :)
Mrstress chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
This poem is beautifully tragic. If this poem is a self-reflection, PLEASE get help before it is too late. No one is too young (or old) to be an alcoholic, and the sooner you get help the better it is for you.
EyesEmphatic chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Wow, this was intense. Great writing!
Faith Adeline chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
very very good. I like it. Keep it up.

Faith