Reviews for Existence
predict.this chapter 12 . 11/22/2008
I've been waiting for Chapter 12 since forever! Haha! And you didn't disappoint!
predict.this chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
OHMYGOSH! CompulsiveLiar! I read this story on Quizilla! I'm so glad to find it here! I used to be PredictMe on Quizilla, remember me? (: YAY! I found you again!
Amarantis chapter 12 . 11/20/2008
How exciting! Gah, I can't wait for more.
the flaming river chapter 11 . 6/21/2008
This is such a beautiful story. The way it starts is so-i don't even have the words to describe it. It was real and magical and confusing and scary and just amazingly perfect. The ending was perfect too, just the way Edward's, who I am guessing is Death or something like it, "face (was) contorted in misery and almost pain." I also like how you pointed out that there is one type of pain she can feel which is just great. I also like how in the end she seems to understand what is going on or have at least a hint of foresight on her own death. Very beautifully done.
helen chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
oh, nice dramatic start
AndItMovesUsAll chapter 11 . 5/27/2008
wow this is really interesting!

its so original, completetly obscure and beautifully written.

i can't wait for the next update
Erin A. Menz chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens. It's an awesome story, but like I said in my earlier review, it seems like it could use a lot of elaboration on some points.
Erin A. Menz chapter 8 . 5/9/2008
Um...I'm a little bit confused. I think that you need to be more clear on your time frame, and if it really was a month...there probably should have been a larger gap that didn't include Dwayne. This story is really good, but I feel that there are a lot of points that could be elaborated on that would really help the story progress and be less confusing at times.
Genato chapter 11 . 3/23/2008
i don't why you only got 7 reviews. it's a little weird but i like it. and is she a vampire? if so, why isn't she sucking anyone? good fic.
alyssa15 chapter 11 . 1/17/2008
I luv ur story rit more plz!
Unsociably Acceptable chapter 11 . 12/21/2007
oh snaple! woow! he's going to die, i don't want to him to die. don't let dwayne die. i don't want rose to die either...well at least not yet...don't let them die yet
ladydragon93 chapter 3 . 12/14/2007
I very much enjoyed reading your story.
Shadowform chapter 9 . 11/27/2007
update soon
Erin A. Menz chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
Nice. Interesting forms of conflict you use. It just makes me wanna know what happens next.
Erin A. Menz chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
I applaud you. This is fabulous.