Reviews for Let's All Commit Suicide!
LeeDarien chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
lol. i love it. absolutely love it.
Jiadee-103 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
I loved it! . You do this so well, the sarcasm was so perfectly used.

Everything you said is true though too.

"And then when the kids grow up, we teach them how to use guns to not only defend themselves, but to inflict harm on other people. But that’s not murder. That’s population control."

I agree with that 100% , honestly, we're taught to be all 'goody goody' and never hurt anyone. And they we get older and it's 'shoot that person, cause their different' What?

But you know, it's never because they're wrong and ignorant, no. It's always that their right and want to save us all from the depths of hell and all that comes with it.

Well I can only imagine how it feels to lose your family to war, bombs, killings that aren't necessary. I think i'd shoot someone too, most likely myself, but on the other hand, what's one death compared to however many people their are in this god forsaken world. Let's go shoot someone else, and not give a donkey's button whole how their families take it, or their friends.

We live this life, we ignore it, and we die. Why not speed up the process, we'll all die anyways, that's what war is. We just decide "we're better than you, cause we're not... you, so we're gonna kill you, cause you're not US" .

No we're not murderers, or sadists, or arrogant. We just kill people because we are immature pricks and are metally disabled in the 'concience' department.
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
oh yes, sarcasm is my most favorite thing in the world when used correctly, and you definitely used it correctly. this made me smile and say, "hell ya!" good job.
Stitch-Puppy chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
"...definitely worth fighting for, and in turn, their families break apart. It just means one more pawn on the chessboard was swept off. And one single pawn doesn’t matter; there are more than enough of them."

I love this part here. Because it is so very true.

The fact is that it is impossible to even comprehend that many deaths- and I mean this. We can't understand how much sorrow 10 deaths mean since we can barely cope when our goldfish is flushed. If we did we would all actually- as you say kill ourselves.

As for the whole 'abortion' issue I will not comment but I do agree that war makes very little since. Seriously- find me one war that wasn't avoidable if people didn't suck.

Mass suicide! Woo. Place and time? I'll bring cyanide chocolate chip cookies.
IdeasInTheAir chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Frightening. But you know, if someone reads that and thinks "Hey, what a great idea! I think I'll go kill everyone to solve all of the problems in the world!" I'm holding YOU responsable!*does the whole menancing finger pointing thing*
lovefantasyworkreality chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I love this because though it's totally sarcastic about committing suicide, it describes the harsh reality of some stupid and some semi-not so stupid deaths, abortion being under stupid deaths. I could get into a big long rant about it, but I won't. I'll just say this: I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has been born. Isn't there something wrong with this picture?
lost for words chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Oh, how beautiful. Yes, let's. The perfect solution - why didn't we think of that sooner? We must all do our best to spread the word in hopes that some people will go along with it.

Oh wait, bad idea. Some people would...

Great job.