Reviews for Ichimonji's House of Pilot Chapters!
Crash Ichimonji chapter 3 . 12/31/2007
Well, my vote is going to Fic #1 because it's an idea I've been toying with for so long (it was originally supposed to be a hand-drawn manga I was doing). So, the score adds up and Animal Magnetism wins this contest!

Look for Animal Magnetism soon in the Manga section with the first chapter you all read as #1 and a new chapter with it when I post it.
CagedOrange chapter 3 . 12/20/2007
Out of the three, I'd say that the first seemed to have most potential. It flowed smoothly and I am very interested in seeing how Alan will handle that revelation. The third would be my second choice.
UtterChaos247 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
that was great, it may have gone through certain parts a lil too quickly, but that was really good *_*
CarmenTakoshi chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Hi there! Well, if it's an opinion you need, then I'll have to say I preferred Alan Silverstone's story out of all three. The other two had this distinctly anime/manga feel that is mildly annoying to me. I couldn't help thinking of Love Hina while reading the third one, so I probably wouldn't enjoy reading the rest of it. In fact, if it wasn't for you asking for a reader's poll, then I wouldn't even have read the second and third fics until the end. No offense, but I've read enough stories with similar schoolgirl weirdness/harem romance with swords to be very sick of them, and the first story just seems the most original of all of them. I'm quite attached to Alan at the moment. o I wouldn't mind reading what you have in mind for him.

Hope that was helpful!
Keahi19 chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
Ahem I vote for Teaser Fic 2 and that's it. That's all. My vote.
Pacifist Soldier chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Reviews

1: In my opinion, it's the weakest of the three in terms of writing and story.

2: Hm. I'm interested in seeing where this story goes. In terms of writing, it's between #1 and #3. In terms of story, I think this would be the most interesting one to see.

3: The best written of the three, the story reminds me of Love Hina meets martial arts comedy. It'll be interesting to see where you go with Keiko.

Overall, #2 gets my vote, but if this was an instant runoff election, I'd pick #3 as my second choice.
Wilds Duez chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
#3! It has the strongest writing and a very fun story. All 3 have a good potential but this one has the most and has strong characters to build upon. Good intro to a series.