Reviews for Oceans of Starlight
Lurid Black chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Sweet, that’s really well written, usually I offer constructive criticism… but I see no ways in which it could be done to improve this poem, gives the reader a clear feel of what’s going on, very descriptive, vast thought put in, hehe off to check some more
Miz E. Mak chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Good poem and great title to accompany it. I do think your work would benefit from a better use of breaks (eg: line breaks, commas, parenthesis) to help the reader emphasize what you want to stand out and where we are supposed to pause, even if it is slight. It would make this poem would much more powerful. Nevertheless, its good and I really enjoyed it.

write on.
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
I am so thrilled to have been able to help! And you dedicated it to me and everything? Matthew, you are the sweetest! _

I see where what I wrote has influenced this a bit, with the setting apart of single words or certain phrases. I think it works wonderfully in this piece, but then again I am slightly biased towards that style anyway. I love how despite that, this piece still maintains your amazing imagination and personal touch. That, after all, is what makes it wonderful. :)

Only change I would make would be to make "a whisper of water upon the tongue" into another line, but I do tend to break up my poems more than you do, so I'm not sure if that advice is any good or not.

Fantastic job on this overall. Keep up the good work! :)