Reviews for Apple Jacks and Dr Frankenstein
learntosayhello chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Reviewed.

Wonderful.

Reagan.. Oh, man. Poor guy. When the message from her popped up and he was like "No no no no no no no," broke my heart.

Yo' great, dearie. Keepa' writin'.
ValenceDeatrick chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
That was good! Can't wait to read more!
Mechanical Dolls chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Oh this is awesome! I love the way you write. It's very smooth and very ... um... readable. If you get what I mean. This story's got the same smooth flowing style as Click but at the same time, it's different 'cause of the lack of geekage. Hehe. I love that word.

I love the way you portray his grieving period. It makes it very realistic and very true. Especially:

"'Really?' Why did she sound so happy? 'That's—' Regan hung up. Great. Fucking great.

He sighed and stood, keeping his eyes focused on his grey socks, noting he was getting a small hole in the left big toe. It reminded him strangely of the homeless man that used to live on his street when he was a kid. Not because said homeless man always had holes in his socks, even though he probably did, but because he'd been shot in the foot with a nine milometer pistol on Reagan's sixth birthday. He'd come crashing into the party, screaming something about 'dirty Russian bastards who have no right to live anywhere but their super-sized frozen spot o' land!', took a piss on the cake, and set fire to most of Reagan's presents. He had cried. Asked his mother if he was a dirty Russian bastard and hid in his room for three days when she didn't answer him.

The homeless man's name was Kevin, and he'd taught Reagan one of his very first life lessons: don't ever shoot a hobo in the foot."

The thought is very random, and I love that little tidbit because it's funny and so sad at the same time.

And I really love the shocker with Maria's last message. Like a ghost.

I love it! Update!

-MD
Grayson Briar chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Wow, this is fairly intense so far. Haha, the first thing I thought: "Marsha.. writing... STRAIGHT ROMANCE?"

One thing though. In the bar. "Miserable weather." Minutes later on the sidewalk? "Sunlight glinting off the hood." Doesn't fit right, but that's the only flaw I saw.

Oh, I have some... ideas, for things. Weird ones. Sci-fi one. But if you're interested talk to me :P.
M. Massacre chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
I cannot even begin to express my love for you.

See, I knew this would work!

We take my crappy, over-dramatic and over-worded writing and you make it flow, and fit, and BETTER.

And we create... A MASTERPIECE.

D!

I love it. Some spelling and grammar needs changing but I can cover that when I'm writing next.

Seriously, I love the way this is going so far, it's perfect.

You're awesome my dear, simply awesome.