Reviews for Fate's Fools
FlowersBite chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
Nooooooooooooo way to sudden an ending I wanted at least 2 or three or five or ten or well you get the point cute couple I don't think i'll ever get enough of.
Chris chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
OHMYGODPLEASEWRITEMORE! This is my brand of cocaine I swear! Your stories are THE BEST!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
Adorable
spacedoutghost chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Awww, this was such a cute story :)

I wish it was longer!
Marshmellow-Ninja chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
ha, i think its funny that he actually had a copy of love-less, he does seem pretty gay, even if he says he's not. i really like your story, so thx for writing it -
Faux Reves chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
I love it except...was did Jared end up top or bottom? Or both? I honestly think he's the girl of the relationship and would make an awesome bottom in bed...but I wouldn't mind him topping either...you should write a lemon with these two. XD Yes, I am a perv.
Hayonushi Takintoshiba chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
You have good taste in music, and creep is my signature song too.

Seriously wumman,

MARRY ME. LIKE, NOW. YOU'RE TOO AMAZING AND HAVE TO BE MINE.
bambiheartlock chapter 5 . 1/27/2011
Art sounds hot. Teehee.
Trace chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
Amelie was a great movie. : ) Although it would be hard to read the subtitles if one was... Otherwise occupied. :D
Yellow Cotton Hat chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
:O

I WOULD LIKE MORE! I WOULD LIKE A LOT MORE!

I LOVE THEM!
VoiceInsideYourHeadVIII chapter 7 . 9/18/2010
Awesome story!
entirely unpredictable chapter 7 . 7/25/2010
ah this was so so so adorable xD

seriously, got a shit eating grin on right now.

loves
naraka chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
ah! jared is so childish when he's in denial but I think el was pushing him a bit too far... I would have screamed at her or hit her if she kept trowing her comments with such a malicious grin at me, but hey, it wouldn't be as fun as watching jared freak out and go all angsty emo...

it's cute how art acts, specially when he brought the movies and promised jared to feed him chocolate with his MOUTH if he kept quiet... he he he, that's something I want to see!

all the swearing he did was off the roof, I cracked up! I fear what would happen to him if he accidentally ends up in a police station because of it... and also because he misses art! I'm curious, does art come from arthur? that would totally suck... I hope its artemis...

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Wtf-Are-Scrambled-Eggs chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
aww!

Love it so far!

x
morphine and lollipops chapter 7 . 1/29/2010
That. Was. Amaizng! I love your characters!

I love you!

Wait, nope. Yeah. I love you. ;D

I mean...Donnie Darko? Radiohead? DNAngel?

Your references make me swoon.

:D