Reviews for Fate's Fools
Violetta chapter 5 . 11/1/2009
Well, i have never seen ghost theatre, but Pan's Labyrinth and Amelie are such wonderfully amazing movies that i think i will fully trust your judgement and put it on my list of movies to see before i die.

cute story aswell :)
Dreaming Maya chapter 7 . 9/24/2009
EEHH! YOU LEFT IT AT THE MOST INTERESTING AND IN MY OPINION BEST PART! WRITE MORE! ... pwease?
Andreana chapter 7 . 9/7/2009
Hey...you need to write more! It's too cute to stop here. MORE PLEASE?
Nanaga chapter 7 . 8/21/2009
wah!

that's so mean! you can't stop the storie, just when things are getting more interesting!

that's like stopping the moment only half way through, because; now they're happy... if that makes any sense..

so, please! please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please! continue with Jared and Art!

i really love the way you write, funny and cute!

please?

leaves icecream with chocolate flavour...
chippysocks chapter 7 . 8/9/2009
That was sweet and entertaining. I probably would have enjoyed it more if I was in a good state of mind, though. All the long paragraphs and constant switch of topics had me confused a lot since I'm not at my best moment. (Which is odd since that's usually how I think in my head) But overall I liked this story. Very sweet it was, and Art's amazing perverted comments and wit made me happy.
Solais chapter 7 . 6/13/2009
funny, quirky, freaky, sweet, weird, cute, and as always, the cuddliest characters. Love the story! :)
VioletPetals89 chapter 7 . 5/21/2009
AAWW. That was so sweet ] I loved it -xx PLease, write more about Jared and Art. Thay are a really cute ! xoxo
maydei chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
i want more! because Jared reminds me of my dear friend Ritsuka (who i named after Loveless' Ritsuka, actually. he's a doll.) and Art reminds me of Axel and I love this story and I love their personalities and the randomness and plzmoreplz. One more chapter. Please.
ayame07 chapter 7 . 4/8/2009
Loved it. Loved the whole story. I was suprised though, at the ending. I thought it would go further. Also suprisingly though, you ended it perfectly. Theres definately room for more additions to the story if need be, but also its a nice closure that has a sense of finality. You are definatley an amazing writer and one of my favorites! I want to give you a stuffed teddy bear with a cake inside it. (Dont worry, that cake has a cover over it, so theres no stuffing in the icing)
caly chapter 7 . 3/30/2009
EXCELLENTLY DONE!
Dsaa chapter 7 . 1/20/2009
HEyA! Art and Jared are too too cute! I'd love to hear more about them, serious. This might be kind of late, but w/e. If you ever have the urge to write more about my two favorite fictional people on the internet right now, please don't hesitate to do so.

Much loves,

Dsaa
Satan'z Myth chapter 7 . 9/28/2008
Okay so the end was a little abrupt so - YOU BETTER PUT UP AN ENDING CHAPTER WHICH SHALL HAVE MORE SLASHITY GOODNESS THAN SHOULD ME ALLOWED! Come on, these poor guys didn't even get a proper "kiss"! :P I liked how they met and the co-incidences that followed - El sounds lovely! N, drama queens rock..so there goes my love for Jared :) However, I think that Art is wa-ay too old! Or maybe that's just me because I love the age "seventeen" - somehow ALL my characters end up being 17! But, whatever..this was sweet..in fact, even Jared's teen angst made me go like - "aw..!" !
Bele chapter 7 . 9/28/2008
I loved this story. I would love more with this pairing. Wonderful job.
YellowFlamingo25 chapter 5 . 9/13/2008
I love Amelie!

Sry, yeah, just thought I'd mention that.

I also am in love with this story :) Although not as much as I love Amelie, but seriously nothing is as good as Amelie. Hmm... I should go watch that...
YellowFlamingo25 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Oh, that paragraph with the kiss was like the best paragraph in the history of the world. Seriously.
81 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »