Reviews for Fate's Fools

x
Raaawrrr chapter 7 . 3/26/2008
Aw!

Sequelsequelsequel pleease?

But I'd be satisfied with another chapter )

Epilogue?
Tsuki Mahou chapter 7 . 3/19/2008
YOU MUST WRITE MORE :]

please?

i was laughing and awwing

and laughing some more

my mother thought i was going insane

:]
Cattails chapter 7 . 3/8/2008
I loved this SO MUCH. It made me laugh and "aw" multiple times. Very cute XD Plus the pop culture references are always fun :P
Helizabeth chapter 7 . 2/28/2008
i think it has a good end, but you could always have more! god! i think u r my favorite slash author on here!
theStarfly chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
well this is a review on everything, can't type long, but I think you should make a sequel :P
kcn chapter 7 . 2/15/2008
It's so... unfinished. There are things that we don't know! I, for one, want to hear more of the story. FLUFF DAMNIT! I WANT FLUFE!
Lyra Waterflame chapter 7 . 1/15/2008
Funky. Please write more soon?
effay chapter 7 . 1/5/2008
Hii,

So, I'm back.

I never want to leave my computer alone ever again, my darling lover, how I missed it so! No Internet, no word to write my beautiful, awe-inspiring story ideas, no contact with ANYONE! I love my computer too much, I SHALL NEVER LEAVE IT AGAIN.

Okay, I'm done. ] Missed you! P

Anywho, your ending is PERFECT. In my opinion, I don't think you ended it early and it wasn't a disappointment to me, at all! I loved the ending, it was beautifully perfect and I just wanted to snatch Art and Jaro (hehe, I love that! Jaro...) and cuddle them so much till they turn an adorable shade of blue. Well, I really wouldn't do that but they are just too cute.

I loved the bit when Jaro was ranting about how he hates Heather and his dead corpse in the toilet. That was so cute and I was laughing when I read Art's beautiful line, "Baby, you know you can’t fuck me yet! You haven’t even proposed!" Tres ADORABLE, darling.

Loved it, loved it, loved it! You are a beautiful writer! I'm so PROUD and so HAPPY that you've finished your story!

My darling baby is growing up... -tears- HAHA, anywho, really, CONGRATULATIONS, that's awesome and in less than a year too! D

An amazing inspiration you are to me!

Thank you for putting up Fate's Fools and for writing it, it was amazing! You are amazing!

Loads of
EllYouSeeWhy chapter 7 . 1/4/2008
yey you

I love radiohead, chicago, donnie darko & battle royale (:

and everything about this except the leather jacket D;

UPDATE :]
Redcloak chapter 7 . 12/25/2007
Another chapter *would* be nice.

Fluffy slash... hard to beat that.
Tobyk947 chapter 7 . 12/22/2007
It's beauitful! I cried. and my dog looked at me weird. he's the weird one. what kind of dog licks the inside of your nose anyway? i loved this chapter.
unknown'writer'loved chapter 7 . 12/21/2007
I'd like a letle bit more about what they become, but only like a wrapping up of some of the loose ends, not like, a spazzy whole sequel. 'Cause sequels are mostly lame.

But still.

Let me say, for all these chapters that I missed 'cause my Gmail screwed up the Story Alert system,

SQUE!

LOVE!

I officially love you, btw. Not only have you written THE cutest story, every single story that you've written resides on either my Favourite Stories or Story Alert list! I know!
svvitch chapter 7 . 12/21/2007
Eek! I love it! And finding out they had British accents made Art ten times hotter. XD

Anyway, it was awesome... I was laughing all the way through it...but you CAN'T just leave it at this, so really, the next chapter would be nice!
Amandine chapter 7 . 12/21/2007
so cute! one or two chapters ?*puppy eyes*
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »