Reviews for Fate's Fools
relapse into change chapter 3 . 12/6/2007
i reallyreally should be doing my science project right now which is due monday and i haven't even started yet but..

i'm going to review your story instead because it soo amazing

i love art he is awesome

& you are one of my favorite writers ever this story is love

& yeah, i suck at reviewing so that's all i'm going to say exceot thanks for deticating this chapter to me! i love you and if i knew you i'd hug you (which is pretty rare seeing i hate hugs and get very volient when people hug me) but anyway, i can't wait to see the next chapter :]
Hegge chapter 3 . 12/6/2007
I just worked a lot of hours overtime, and should be sleeping,

but your story is worht loosing sleep over.
effay chapter 3 . 12/6/2007
Hii,

So I have to admit. I've been reading all of your stories but have never reviewed any of them, the reason being is that I just don't do reviews.

See, I'm the kind of person who a) finds it hard to review, b) sucks at reviewing as I manage to go off on some undoubtedly annoying rant/ramble and c) just hates reviewing.

But, I've read every single one of your stories. Your writing is awesome, I love the way you write and the story plotlines you come up with? They are raddtastical. I mean, they all genuinely show promise, potential and capture my attention, including several others I'm pretty sure.

So, everytime, I sit in front of the computer, reading the chapters you churn out and I'm thinking, 'Wow, a lot of effort must be put into these stories to make them so enticing and they're all so interesting...so where are the reviews?'

You deserve good reviews, if not a lot then several. So, despite my low self-esteem (the main reason I don't put in reviews - I'm shy at heart), I cannot help but think that it's really unfair for you to write, to put in your effort, to dedicate your time and yet receive next to nothing in return. So I've decided that if I have the time, I will try and review every chapter you put out for any story because I think you deserve it. Now, I can't really critique for fear of offending the person so instead, I give you rewards and hopefully, bubbly feelings of starry rainbow awesomeness. ]

So far, I'm really liking the sound of this story. The plotline is very interesting and it really grabs my attention. I think that so far, it's really cute and fluffy. Your characters appear realistic but Art...wow, so far I really love Art. He makes me 'squee!', LAWL. D Jared seems like a really nice guy, despite his confusedyness. (Hehe, the word of ME-ness P) Um...(told you I was bad at this kind of thing .
relapse into change chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
this story is so adorable

i love it :]

it's makes me feel giddy (is that a word?) inside for some strange reason

all your stories are amazing
Hegge chapter 2 . 12/4/2007