Reviews for the Wingdings to My Perpetua
Nemonus chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Excellent. I like this because of the personalness of it, and that personalness creates examples the reader can understand. The imagery was excellent, making this unlike any other discourse I have heard or argument I have had about "Truth", a singular word which so many see as plural (and never think to add an 's'?) "how can we share a reality?" That's very poignant. This whole essay has the feel of the narrator talking to an old friend or something, so that the philosphy is so important to the reader. And in the end, you just have to break down and not get it and laugh...

I'm trying for concrit, I really am. I'm trying for holes in arguments, and I'm realizing that there aren't that many arguments. There's your point of view, but there's also a fear that you're wrong. There's also a "oh, so that means I have to react to reality, whatever that is, this way". I'll give you one of my favorite quotes ever, to possibly help you along- "Reality is that which, when you don't believe in it, doesn't go away." But I can't really help your writing here. It's fine, and unique.
SirScott chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
That's pretty deep. I wonder if humans really are 99.99 percent the same. I read some where once that only the simple things can be proven so only the simple things can true. I never seen the word pseudo in front of philosophical before.

I think the truth of things was known by the Ancient Ones and that they wrote it down on a scroll and buried it.

Laughter is good, unless you are laughing at the expense of others.

SirScott