Reviews for Not Quite Cinderella
misslestrange274 chapter 1 . 9/28
A very engaging read! Love it! :)
haylE15 chapter 11 . 9/15
First of all, thanks! I really like to read fairy tales turned gay and this was really cool :)
I liked both Kelly and Erika the same way and it was a real joy to see them get closer. And that kiss in the car! 3
I guess the only thing I didn't like was the ghost part. I wished Buck would act as the godfairy and provide the dress and everything. And that Erika could only talk with her parents on the phone until the case was resolved. It would have felt more real even if it wasn't. This way it feel too simple x)
But we gotta write what we wanna write and the final choice is always the author's one to make.

To finish, I prefer to think they didn't try a foursome with Kat and Mary even if it was more or less implied...(or am I reading into it too deep?) because even if I don't have a problem with that at all, I want them to be with only each other for now xD
Remmi chapter 7 . 2/15
I have an inkling as to why they are eager to interview her but I do not know what is up with all the secrecy. Hmm.
hydra.n.legion chapter 11 . 7/18/2014
Bravo! That was great! Thank you for the quick read, it was fantastic!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/30/2014
Great story however. I felt the four way reference and subsequent occurence cheapend some of the romance. With that I still felt it was one of the best I ever read.
Truna chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
This is the most enjoyable read I have read in the past year or so. :')

Thank you for writing this masterpiece.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/10/2014
Wow...that was so like fantasy books and different from what i read before...great job.
AnnekaIsAwesome chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
i read till the end and loved it, thanks for making
LikeFallingAsleep chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
asdfghjkl that is perfect.
Dn chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
It was really nice, such a great idea you had! The red telephone thing, I wasnt expecting anything like what you wrote! good job, very good job indeed ;)
Ashley chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
Beautifully written. A well thought out version of Cinderella, fantastic work. :D
breakthehabit chapter 11 . 12/3/2012
Epic. :D
AnaGirl chapter 11 . 9/13/2012
Oh! I love it! Thank you so much 3
0301 chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
I love it! Really love it. It's awesome! :)
fatelocks chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Hi, I've read this story about 5 times now and I still love reading it 'til now.

I got this idea a while back and, while I'm not the best artist out here, I'd like to give it a shot and make this story a comic/manga adaptation, with your blessing, of course.

Regards,