Reviews for Not Quite Cinderella
hydra.n.legion chapter 11 . 7/18/2014
Bravo! That was great! Thank you for the quick read, it was fantastic!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/30/2014
Great story however. I felt the four way reference and subsequent occurence cheapend some of the romance. With that I still felt it was one of the best I ever read.
Truna chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
This is the most enjoyable read I have read in the past year or so. :')

Thank you for writing this masterpiece.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/10/2014
Wow...that was so like fantasy books and different from what i read before...great job.
AnnekaIsAwesome chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
i read till the end and loved it, thanks for making
Insane-Emi-Chu chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
asdfghjkl that is perfect.
Dn chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
It was really nice, such a great idea you had! The red telephone thing, I wasnt expecting anything like what you wrote! good job, very good job indeed ;)
Ashley chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
Beautifully written. A well thought out version of Cinderella, fantastic work. :D
breakthehabit chapter 11 . 12/3/2012
Epic. :D
AnaGirl chapter 11 . 9/13/2012
Oh! I love it! Thank you so much 3
0301 chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
I love it! Really love it. It's awesome! :)
fatelocks chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Hi, I've read this story about 5 times now and I still love reading it 'til now.

I got this idea a while back and, while I'm not the best artist out here, I'd like to give it a shot and make this story a comic/manga adaptation, with your blessing, of course.

Regards,

fatelocks
SilverScreen Crush chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
This is a pretty decent story, I'm just surprised at the lack of reviews it has. I've tried reading other stories not even half as good as this with many more reviews and it baffles me. Anyhow, good job.
SeekerOfShadows chapter 11 . 8/29/2010
It's an awesome story!

And it's really funny, too. I love the way you writed it. And the top of the iceberg are the first and last lines... it's just LOL

xD