Reviews for Not Quite Cinderella
0.0 NightRiders 0.0 chapter 9 . 9/5/2008
i hate the sisters and the step mom

awesome story
Miannette chapter 9 . 9/1/2008
Awesome!
Omok chapter 9 . 9/1/2008
omg another long awaited up date XD I hope you'd up date soon. Lol. XD they take so long most of the time. T-T
Annabel Wynters chapter 9 . 9/1/2008
AWESOMENESS!
She whom reviews chapter 8 . 8/28/2008
I am too lazy to sign in so you'll just have to deal with it. :D

Anyways I love the story. Its a interesting take on the classic Cinderella story we know and love. - I'm seeing some connections in the web you are wheeving.

Kelly compared Erika to an very famous Actor. Not just in her abilities, but the fact Erika looks a lot like this actor. When Kelly told Erika in front of Buck that at her [Kelly's] B-day party, they where going to watch her [Kelly's] favorite Movie - Buck's reaction was to call Kelly's father, and have him, or so I am asuming, hide said movie. Why?

The step mother [I cant remember her name for the life of me at this time] refuses to allow Erika to watch movies [with the expection of cartoons/anime] Why?

What do we know of Erika's family? Not a whole lot. What are the connections between Erika's parents, Buck and Kyle? [Kelly's Father]

We know Buck was once/still is a big time lawyer, we know that Kyle is, from what I can tell, a big time agent for famous Actors, we know that Buck once represented Kyle...

Why is there a gag order?

Why does two of the biggest newspapers in the country want to speak to Erika?

I think, the easyest way to answer these questions would be to find out what Erika's father's last name was before he got married to her step mother. - I know what my gut saids...

But I am interested in seeing if I am right or not...

Hehe, in anycase, update soon. Cause I've think I've re-read this story three times now, and I'm still hungrying for more.
maverix chapter 8 . 8/14/2008
Ah wonderful story! I like it very much! I'm getting all anxious with the whole Buck/Kyle/Cheryl and the gag thing. I wanna know what the heck is going on with that D:

Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the great work
poo-anonymous chapter 8 . 8/13/2008
I'm a bit confused from all bits and pieces, and I can't seem to put them together. Blah, I would reread the story again, but I'm lazy. Well, hopefully, it'll all come together soon.
voidnadano chapter 8 . 8/13/2008
wow this is so good!

But then again I was hooked after the summary :)

I so want Erika and Kelly to get together!

And I adore Mary and Kat together :)

Stupid Fiona and Jade :(

Update soon :):)

x
Annabel Wynters chapter 8 . 8/13/2008
Awesome Chapter!
Omok chapter 8 . 8/13/2008
OMG long awaited up date! and you actually UPDATED IT! XD lol! i was just thinking about this story today too! D omg! xD
Annabel Wynters chapter 7 . 8/10/2008
Loved it! can't wait for the next chapter!
februaryHarpist chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
great story and characters!i love it!update soon :3
0.0 NightRiders 0.0 chapter 7 . 7/10/2008
AMZING, really really awesome. But i have one miff about it and its the character changes, halfway throught the story i had to go back and read again because i just realized that their were 2 main characters, witch explained why dead parent kept on being mentioned XD

but other than that, i LOVE this story, truly fabulous.

AND STOP LEAVING US IN THE DARK!

XD

youre awesome

DONT STOP - or else...T.T

ciao

Samantha

X
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 7 . 7/7/2008
Hmm... this story is quite... interesting. Though some parts were a bit confusing, i'm sure all will be revealed in the end... right? Good job, and update soon!
Omok chapter 7 . 7/7/2008
x_x wow, its been so long since you have updated, but i'm glad you did. honestly glad. I've been following this story since it came out l _ - I hope your next update is soon, because this is a huge cliff hanger _
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »