Reviews for Not Quite Cinderella

wait i lied

I HEART this story :)

post more soon?
EmoBallOfFluff chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
I love it! It really is VERY good!...:)
someone chapter 6 . 6/28/2008
i really like this story new chapter soon please
Faerie Storm Queen chapter 6 . 6/23/2008
Please tell me that the rest of the story is somewhere... I can't stand it if it isn't! I love what you've written and I want to know the rest!
Annabel Wynters chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
Dun Dun Dun! yay Ericka for growing some backbone! but uh...what's goin' on between buck and Kelly's dad? and Who's Cheryl? Can't wait for more, PLEASE update soon!
poo-anonymous chapter 6 . 5/7/2008
She grew bones to protect her spinal cord! Yay!
The 13th Knight chapter 6 . 5/7/2008
Haha! Erika for the win! That's awesome. Dunno how the step-sisters only got Kelly to drink the spiked coke, but I'll chalk it up to luck. Nicely continuing storyline, and the romance continues to bud...

Wicked, glad I story alerted this. Eagerly awaiting next chapter!
Omok chapter 6 . 5/7/2008
*stares in horror* those two sisters are even more sinister and evil than the ACTUAL Cinderalla story o_o; *laughs*

well, at least Erika decided not to leave, thank god, but I wonder what will happen? *grins* but MAN! IT SURE TOOK LONG FOR YOU TO UP DATE I MEAN FOR GOD SAKES! THREE MONTHS? X-X T-T well, glad you finally DID decided to up date!

I hope the next update comes soon, 'cause this story is REALLY getting to its Climb-X! O and us; the wonderfully loyal fans, are dying to see what happens! )
Omok chapter 5 . 3/18/2008
*stares* now thats' a long up date! O i mean, it took you a long time! *bo* xD jkjk

but but...up up up up up date please xD i actually like this story quite much O
wolfzero13 chapter 5 . 3/13/2008
cant wait till next chapter
The Axel he points things out chapter 5 . 2/29/2008
Good as usual; only two things I can think of this time are:

1. Buck seems to have developed an accent that I swear wasn't there last chapter I read.

2. Erika slamming the *snicker* vibrating box (ambiguity failure by the way, but it was kinda funny)... unless that's that lam-cardboard crap that _doesn't dent_, slamming a box is pretty much a guaranteed way to leave a decent dent in it. Which kind of defeats the purpose of not being noticed.

Anyway, I'll be waiting for the next chapter (would have responded sooner but I bought Devil May Cry 4 and, well. XD).

~Axel
shootingstar89 chapter 5 . 2/21/2008
this is a really interesting twist! i really like it.
The 13th Knight chapter 5 . 2/21/2008
Dun dun dun... The plot thickens. Can't wait to see what those sneaky wenches have planned for Kingsley, though it seems rather obvious, more or less. More interesting is the how... and the explanations for the other things on their calendar.

Hrm... This is intriguing, can't wait to see how you wrap everything up at the end.
prissknight chapter 4 . 1/30/2008
Really good story :) Keep updating!

Cant wait till Erika's 18th birthday what is going to happen!

Update as soon as you can!
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »