Reviews for Not Quite Cinderella
Axel Wildfire chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
Meredith. Is. A. Genius.

Good as usual; a little more in the way of information is definitely the kind of thing I like to see after a couple of chapters.

Oh, I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but in the last paragraph, the guy using the Red Phone to talk to Buck says "I guess the whole idea that you _cocked_ up". I assume that it was meant to be 'cooked up', but if that is a typo, then it's highly appropriate. XD

~Axel
The 13th Knight chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Wicked ficcage! I'm getting really curious- There seems to be more to this than simple inheritance. If she inheriting a castle and kingdom or something? Hrm. And the strange difference between the high school romantic comedy/drama and the subplot with Buck and the Stepmother is really interesting. Can't wait for more!
OMFGItsJamieLee chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Awesome story. I've liked what I've read so far. Practically no Grammar or Spelling mistakes ]Check out my story if you can
Axel Wildfire chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
Heh heh. I like. Some good lines and just generally good building onto everything.

Alos, I like the 'magical guy' style thing that's going on. XD I'm currently making completely unfounded guesses at what exactly is going on there with Buck and co.

Keep up the good work. _

~Axel
melanie chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
omg great chapter! i love this story! I cant wait till you wrote more!
Axel chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
"You may fire when ready."

Good so far, but then this was buildup. Let's see how the next chapter goes, shall we?
Adelie chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
yess! i like it. a little confusing, but good. this is the first lez story tht i saw on this site. im actually les myself and im happy! YAY! next chapter though, make it less confusing. and more action. haha. just my opinion tho. but besides tht it was good. PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER!
softer side of apples chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
I am not a big fan of stories, but I love this one and I love the lesbian twist... lol
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5