Reviews for Agent Laura
Katerzzz chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Interesting subject I must say...there's a lot of "What Ifs" surrounding WW2 and I think the biggest one is What If Germany HAD Won The War?

Strong characters which is always good.

Looking forward to seeing where this is going!

Review payback!
RandomStranger chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I didn't really enjoy reading this.

I think that it lacked any feeling, and you were instead just relaying information.

I've studied WWII, I know who the people are, I know the different places, you don't need to spell out everything for your readers. We're not stupid.

Also, I found the use of brackets a very unimaginative and childish way of providing the audience with further knowledge about the story. You should instead work it into the story.

You don't need to provide all the information at the start. It makes it boring. If I wanted massive loads of information, I could go read wikipedia.

"Fascist Italy" - You don't need the adjective. It sounds ridiculous.

"the not so sleeping giant" - That line sounds awkward and needs to be read a few times to actually be understood. It also relies on knowledge of the reference, which some people may not have.

I have noticed you throw in random words such as 'emboldened' which no one would use in regular conversation. If you're trying to make yourself sound smart by using them, don't. It's having the opposite effect.

"Hello, Agent Eric Larson" - That just sounds unrealistic and awkward. No one uses title, first and last names when addressing a person like that.

This Laura character doesn't seem her age. Her thoughts are one of an excited teenager who has barely experienced anything in her life. As Laura's life has been quite difference, you should probably change her thoughts accordingly.
Frayling0 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I like this. She seems like a strong character, going forward, and there's plenty of places for her to go. Great introduction to your story.
huimei chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
hi !

huimei chapter 1 . 6/2/2010

welcome to our website is :
yuanyuan chapter 2 . 5/29/2010

welcome to our website is :
lijuan chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
Kobra Kid chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Clearly, you put a lot of effort & creativity, so kudos for that! I like how you wrote, everything flows well & nothing gets confusing. But Laura, she isn't acting like a 23 yr old who went through a lot. Maybe tweak her inner thoughts a little bit, or maybe it's just me. Anyways, good job!

-B. Cross
Sir Thames chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
Good story, mate. Spot on.
redzorin chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
Nice freakin story.
Sir Thames chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Looks good. Spot on.
redzorin chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Laura sounds like a tough broad.