Reviews for CityWolves
Lucky Seven Paws chapter 10 . 8/11/2008
combined review/suggestion box

I can see how you're writing yourself into a hole. You do need to add something to the plot to keep things moving at a steady pace. It's not hard to imagine Clyde waking up and there being some antics with helping him cope with being a vampire (possibly an event that takes a few days to accomplish, taking time to analyze the reception of the news from Inda on her mother).

Here the group could figure out a place to go to that has potential allies against Arius (some place where a band of werewolves meet like an underground part of a Butchers shop, as an example).

Or something could happen to Syra hurdling the story forward, maybe having something to do with her seemingly psychic abilities?

I have to say it's all going very well and I can't wait to see you continue the story and how you do it. Good luck! :)
gallowsCalibrator chapter 10 . 6/12/2008
Awesome chapters, sorry it took me so long to review. I cant wait for you to update!

Aleksy The Flying Onion chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Aw! I'm really diggin' the premise you have here. I especially like how 'normal' the supernatural elements are to the characters, and the whole spiderling infestation amuses me greatly. :D

I love your names. Seriously. 'Nuff said.

You have very good dialog-believable, smooth, and just enough physical descriptions peppered throughout to keep the ball rolling. You're a very talented writer! :D

My only miff is the lack of physical descriptions of the characters themselves. This is only a personal preference, though, as I know that some writer's prefer to leave the imagining part up to the reader. So you can disregard that if you like.

Anywho, I'll continue reading this as soon as I can. Got some Shakespeare to attend to. Ugh. XP Take care! :D
RandomActs chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Hi, don't be creeped out that I haven't put up a story yet, I am basically a chicken. I just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed this story. I would like some more...don't be discouraged!

Your characters have depth and believability and I love the friction between the wolves and the 'lime stinkies'- write on!
gallowsCalibrator chapter 7 . 4/6/2008
Yay you updated! I wonder who white wolf is... I guess we are going to have to find out_ Cant wait for the next chapter!

An Inside Joke chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I like the idea that something supernatural can be a minor annoyance to a werewolf, athough I wonder what spiderlings are. I would have liked a bit more of a break from standard vampire/werewolf mythology, or something else that really sets this story apart, but you had good charecterizations and a nice set-up.
gallowsCalibrator chapter 6 . 2/29/2008
Awesome story I love it! I hope your having fun doing this story! Can't wait for you to update!