Reviews for The Mainland
missboo13 chapter 34 . 8/4/2008
Have I ever mentioned how much I love Slyla's name? I don't think I have. But it is a great name.

The last two chapters were just a little confusing. I didn't really understand what was happening with all the mirrors and all.

That was a lovely ending to this part of the story. I'm going to assume that the story isn't over, so I can't wait for the next part. And also I hope you put that new story you're working on up because it sounds interesting.

missboo13 chapter 30 . 4/24/2008
Have I mentioned how much I love Corbin? Because I really do. He's amazing. And Hunter is pretty awesome, too.

I really want to know what happens next.

missboo13 chapter 28 . 4/12/2008
Ah! I knew it! I had a feeling it was Hunter.

I love Corbin's existential crisis. He would make a great mop.

missboo13 chapter 27 . 4/12/2008
Tuna Boy makes me laugh. Haha.
missboo13 chapter 26 . 4/12/2008
Ah! Poor Eirwyn! And there's no more Footprint now either. Aww.

And I've got a hunch about who Red-Dress-Girl is. I think I'm right, too. But I'll wait and see.

Shadows in the Fire chapter 25 . 4/4/2008
Yeah, okay, I understand how stupid it is to randomly read one chapter in the middle of your story, but whatever. I was bored of writing my book report.

This is really good writing, Falcon. I have no idea-none whatsoever-as to how you were able to write something so creativly WELL in a MONTH. I'm seriously afraid of APOW Cat yet the Mainland is something you should be PROUD of.

Um. So yeah. Very Eddie's-Gun-ish. *Oogly fingers* Wow, that sounds weird.

See you tomorrow. *Wanders away*

Ali chapter 25 . 4/4/2008
:o Cliff-hanger! That's just mean, not putting up another chapter after this one.

I did listen to "Eddie's Gun" while reading this and then I read it again without listening to it and I think it's a lot better with the music on. It is almost perfect for this chapter.
Ali chapter 23 . 4/4/2008
Footprint just keeps getting better and better. I love him.

And I really want to know where the evil cupcakes from outer space are all about. Were they in The Island? I don't remember them, other than you saying something about them a while ago.
Ali chapter 22 . 4/4/2008
I'm too lazy to log in right now. :P

I love Footprint. And Hunter. And Corbin, of course. He is made of so much awesome. And I love Trida too, in a "he's so stupid it's entertaining" type of love. Hahaha.
missboo13 chapter 21 . 2/26/2008
This was a little confusing, but I still liked it. I can't wait for more!

missboo13 chapter 20 . 2/26/2008
Hahaha, very Corbintastic. I love Corbin.

missboo13 chapter 19 . 1/15/2008
This was an amazing chapter, CC. It really showed the true Corbin in the end.

And yet, it still made me laugh. Grandmotherly? Hahaha.

It's awesome how you managed to combine seriousness and non-seriousness in this chapter the way you did. I love it.

missboo13 chapter 18 . 1/15/2008
Yay corners! And anagrams! And word-scrambling!

But mostly, yay corners!

Lovely chapter, CC. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.

P.S. 3. Yes.
missboo13 chapter 17 . 1/13/2008
Hahahaha, waterbed fetish.

I'm now going to refer to Trida as Mr. Bun-Lover.

Oh my. I need to know what happens. This was an amazing chapter, CC.

The only thing I had a problem with was the very beginning, when Corbin is describing what would happen with the car. It's like he's describing the car and then all of the sudden, he's in the hallway. Very little transition. Other than that, it was very good.

missboo13 chapter 16 . 1/13/2008
O_O There are people at my school that actually dress like that. There's a guy who wears skinny jeans and flannel shirts. Except he has a really funny look when he does it, like he's a lumber-jack or something. And there are girls who wear sequined tube tops and gigantic pants. It's strange.

Hahaha. Beautiful Hair. Haha.

Ooh, cliff hanger. Ish thing. I'm glad you put up the next chapter, CC. Good job on this one.

32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »