Reviews for Under The Influence of Giants
Arttoa chapter 9 . 3/16/2012
this story sometimes confused me with it's stream of multiple viewpoints. despite that, i found the story quite riveting. i'm disappointed that there will be no more updating of this story? i was looking forward to seeing eisly and jaele kick much butt with their powers!
Twelfth Night chapter 7 . 4/1/2010
Okay, maybe this is the wrong reaction but...Adrian, I LOVE Jirae. At first, not so much...but now. Whoa, I wish this was HER story. Epic power...heh. XD Sorry! I used to feel sorry for Eisley, but I think you hould give her some backbone, ya know? I didn't like her clinging onto Jaele like that.
Twelfth Night chapter 6 . 3/4/2010
I'm on chap-track again! XD

Fingers tapping not 'taping'.

'I cant believe we've been subject...' to 'I can't...'

But...I don't think Eisley really loves/trusts Jirae. Eh, they probably don't know that, or she's the best they can get. At least Jaele loves her.

'I wont be used for the Perrott Brotherhood...' apostrophe won't.

Hm, dramatic ending.
Twelfth Night chapter 5 . 3/4/2010
Chapter four was perfect! Just saying. XD

Okay, chap 5, only mistake was disease-they're probably other meanings, so I'm probably wrong, and I DID get what you meant.

Why didn't she save Jirae? Oh, and on a personal note, I'm getting sick and tired of her getting jealous of Eisley. I wouldn't care if my brother had a girl friend, as long as he didn't knock her up...or, is her overreaction part of the plot?

Aw, sweet ending.
Twelfth Night chapter 4 . 3/3/2010
In chap 3, when Wavorly's talking in the beginning about "a sort of legend" it should be, 'a Family myth, you might...' 'a' instead of 'an'. I think, I might be wrong.

The next time Wavorly speaks, there should be more comas. Either, 'Well, until I heard the story, I thought the same thing,' or 'Well until I heard the story, I thought the...'. Though, I personally prefer the former, IMHO. The next time he speaks, I'd like it too be 'Well, until I heard the...'

Yeah.

Same for all Well(s). Same after 'So' for me, but I can't say that for sure, because I can see that maybe you don't want there to be a pause after these words. If so...er, sorry!

'This cant be happening,' is missing an apostrophe.

I like the first sentence of the last paragraph of the first part of the memory's imagery. Though, for the rest of it...in a moment of fear, she thinks of Eisley naked?

Okay, I'm trying to read through this...though...XD the word ass isn't quite sensual. Probably because it's so overused, not in writing! Not blaming you or anything. It's just among dumb teenagers. We ruin words.

How do you cut your eyes at someone?

Okay, when the time detonated, I SAW it. You're ah-mazing!

Um, damn, I just finished the third chap, and now I have to go...this is weird. I'llhave to use the fifth chapter thing to review the 4th
Twelfth Night chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
I really hate the italics. Can you make another way to express the memory sequence? I'm sorry my review's not that great. But, this was, as always, very well written.

Though, the part where she shouted, "LET'S GO!" Could've just been written without italics or adding bold to it. Unless you like it better that way.

Very exciting...
Twelfth Night chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
Her waste...

Made me giggle, but I had to get re-serious so I could continue reading this.

Why's it wrong? Because their sorta kinda sister-ish things?

I feel bad for Wavorly, and Eisley but not so much as Wavorly.
Twelfth Night chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
The first times I clicked on this, FP was being a bitch, but I got in.

“What all did he tell you? Or is he still trying to be mysterious?” I asked

Think you mean 'what did he tell you..."

I think the part relating Eisley's and Wavorly's ages are unneeded. It'll give the reader's brain a bit more exercise to figure it out for ourselves.

Why was she mad? Wasn't she ignoring Wavorly too?
Omok chapter 6 . 5/11/2009
wow...she tricked...she tricked her own sister. _ ; meh... _ ;

You made it sound as if their father actually withheld human emotions in the first part of the story. Meh. Or maybe he actually does..? Lols. anyways; yeah...:D:D

Hope you update soon! xD I'm happy there's an update today. XD hehe; lighten up my finals week. _ ;
sneekie chapter 5 . 4/13/2009
sweet
Omok chapter 5 . 4/3/2009
aww...oo i really want to find out what the heck is up with her family x_x; ( BUT Eisley is so cute :D :D :D *yap you guessed it, i like her the most :D :D*) - i'm really curious to what they've done with their own child too...x_x; the power to become the most powerful people in the world; what could it possibly be? x_x;

nao lady; new story and of course the update :D :D as usual. :D :D *pats pats* update update! xD
Omok chapter 4 . 3/9/2009
wow. you know those kind of toys where you like, eh; tilt them and like, push them? but no matter what, they'll always stand back up? XD it's shaped like an oval.

Yeah, that's how i feel right now. O

I dunno why, but probably 'cause this little bit of eh; progress...is like, a bit, just a little, unexpected. XD well...you did foreshadow it...but damn it. xD now are they going to be on-the-run for the rest of their lives? 'cause damn, their family sounds crazy (in all sorts of ways) including money crazy. They're darn rich! XD If her/their parents wanted, oh crap, those two would be screwed for life...What is she thinking? O_O; omg.

but but like. wow. XD super powers? O what will they develop? O_O; lols. Well, I hope you update soon, this whole brotherhood thing sounds crazy. but that's probably 'cause it is eh? P
Omok chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
Wow. Amazing. There was no way I was expecting that...no where close. xD wow. xD I didn't know there was going to be a fantasy factor; hehehe; I guess this is where I find out eh? If their mother is that scary of a person; what about their father?

and Brotherhood? x_x; crap; their whole clan/group/family sounds deadly scary, and lemme guess, the four of them were performed superficial experiments on before too. and they just don't remember? something like that? Well, yeah, xD hahaha, a million and one theories are running through my head right now. All the possibilities.

Honestly; I hope you update soon again this time. 'cause it's pretty amazing. The plot is great! P
Omok chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Oh my, on your profile you said i'd get hooked right away. You're right. but the thing is, Ma'am, it's been over a year since you updated. x_x; _; (i'm glad you said you're coming back though..) xD so yes, update please :D :D *smiles nicely*
anon chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Gah, this story's old, but I just read it and I want more.