Reviews for That's My Prince
Random Person chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
If you're removing the story, why don't you just delete it? Cause honestly, it's really annoying to see a good summary, then click on it and have it say something like "Oh, I'm removing my story" when you really wanna read it. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but...

Anyway, I'm sorry that that happened, as I would really have liked to read your story.
coloring chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
what a great ending! I loved this so much! :)
annoyance chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
It brought (happy) tears to my eyes. Loved it.
Green Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
D'aaw, you mushy block of carbon! I sincerely don't remeber where I got that line from. But yes, cheesy as hell, and I like it. I think my brain is happy-dancing around my head now.
blurrylights chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
*Sigh* I love the best friend cliche. It's the best to read. And this was so adorable!
tash chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
that was the cutest thing ive ever read!

this story lit up my day, i love your stories.

please keep writing more
DanBan.E chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
I LOVED this! It was fluffy, but not and overdose of it. It had real emotion, and it was cliche, but not to much. What people don't understand about the best friend cliche, is most of the time, one end of the relationship DOES have feelings for the other. And sometimes it escalates, and other times it doesn't. I thought that the general Prince Charming idea of it all was cute, and I ADORED how it ran through the whole one-shot. Applause, Bravo, and goodnight.

Love, Dani (Read my stories! :?)
Tetelestai chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
CUTE. ]
futureauthor852 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Oh I LOVE your one-shots! This one was excellent! Keep up the good work! Angela
yay chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Aw you made me cry! I feel like laughing and crying at the same time. Great job.
Hazelnut Romance chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
aw! so sweet.
LiMay chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
everytime i read this i just feel so aw x)

warm and fuzzy feelings! *love!*
JaseyxRae chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
AW! (yeah I'm reviewing you AGAIN - you should feel very loved, haha) that was SO cute, really. aw he wants to be her prince! that's just too sweet. I love best friend romances - they're just too cute.

yay great job :) Except that's the last story on here from you *sigh* so I'll have to find something else to read :( well you're an awesome writer - great job!
righthere431 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
aw really cute and sweet story ]
stunninglyaverage chapter 1 . 7/5/2008