Reviews for Merry Xmas '07

This was amazing.

I loved that last line.

It MADE the story. :D
artistic dreamer chapter 7 . 4/16/2008
i'm so glad you decided to continue, when 2007 ended (...that sounds weird) i was like, oh no! there's not gonna be anymore one shots! and she's not even finished yet! this one is cute, i like it, please continue with the remaining three, or more! hahah, and no, i think you should keep your penname :)
artistic dreamer chapter 4 . 12/22/2007
aw! how cute! and the name Jubee is adorable! post more up soon! it's all right if you're behind schedule :]
artistic dreamer chapter 3 . 12/12/2007
aw...that's so sad :( this story is so simple, but yet it holds so much emotion. that must be heartbreaking to find the guy you love in love with your younger TWIN sister. my heart goes out to that girl. it wasn't as angsty as i thought it would be, so i think this one is actually not that bad...

but i can't wait for your fluffy one tomorrow! lol

keep writing! love your stories!
violin-lady13 chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
i love one-shots that make me say aw... and this is definitely one of them. Great job!
Sally Can Wait chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
Sounds a bit like my first dance expirience, only minus the Arthur thing. xD

Loved it, as usual.

-Sallykins (UGH GOTTA GO STUDY PRECAL.)
artistic dreamer chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
haha! mila is funny, her babbling on and on and on...cute stuff! and i like this one, it's different, the plot, how she's dressed in sweats but andrew doesn't seem to mind, i really like it! looking forward to the next one, even though it's gonna be angsty.
artistic dreamer chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
great idea! i love reading Christmas stories, especially during Christmas time! ...wait...that sounded stupid...ah, oh wells, i can't wait to read your other nine one-shots! especially if it's gonna be cute and fluffy, lol! i like this one, caitlin is so cute! can't wait to read your next one!
gummybearmurder chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
EEP! I totally squealed at the end of this. Nice job!
White Rabbit Tale chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
This is an excellent idea and a great start for your one-shot collection. I love the trying-to-be-suave and failing flirting.

Can't wait for the next wintery one-shot!
Sally Can Wait chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Lily, dahling!

xD

"“Yeth. And you’re Al,” I mumbled."

*giggle*

“Baby, your cocoa ain’t the only thing that’s hot.”

Although, if someone said that to me I'd probably hit them over the head with my very large purse. Or I'd be like, "Trust me, my cocoa is the only thing that's hot around here."

So cute. :3 The first paragraph had a couple of grammar errors, sentence structure, but other than that, it was awesome! :D Keep up ze good work.

-Sally