Reviews for Imprisoned Rhapsody
felicia13 chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
1: "Liquid freedom in a plastic prison." Freakin' awesome.

2: Fourth stanza. Dominates. The sun is to the trees as we are to poetry... so true. I love it! You kicked butt in this poem. Kicking ass and taking names... since February 17, 2007.

But, really. This a lovely representation of what it is to be a real writer. I don't think the people who are in it for the money and the fame really know what it is to create. Sometimes, I don't even think I know, then I surprise myself with a little something that turns out like real writing.

And you surprise with like that most of the time I read your pieces (not all because everyone has off-days... some more than others. (coughmecough) Yeah...).

Bye now,

Felicia.
That One Kid From The US chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Amazing...

There really isn't much else to say, the other people have said it all. One of my favorite poems!
Inflaming Kaliope chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Its very difficult to write you a review, simply because there's no way that I can say anything more intelligent than I was entranced by your words. I really like the ending.
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Great description. I love the title. Good luck with poetry and life. Have an excellent day.

Twilight Starr
Fan Fan chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
*grins* Any poet who writes from their heart and reads this one would grin as if hearing the greatest compliment of all. They may have their way with words, but you sure have a way with our hearts :) Good job, a very unsuspecting ending and beautiful exit :)

Liquid freedom in a plastic person,

Given the fire of desire,

Can melt the plastic to liquid oi-l.

Burning,

The flames can engulf,

The shell of a once existent jail.

12/02/07 :)