Reviews for A Conversation With My Conscience
RYTEREWQ chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
My Conscience is very, very not pleased with this piece of work.

I love it to pieces, though. I should be doing my homework and preparing for that test and writing that article for the new paper and working on NaNoWriMo right now, so I can do my volunteer hours tomorrow, and yet...here I am, leaving you a review.

Procrastination is amazing. (:
blackberrydream chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
haha! That's great! I feel your pain, my conscience is currently standing behind me holding a knife to my throat in an attempt to get me to do something productive with my life (like that's ever gonna happen) he can't kill me anyway...I don't think...

Anyway, creative, funny story, I like very much!

-blackberrydream (R.I.P Death by Conscience)
Zonne chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Very cute and fun. Nice job avoiding doing your homework, and having a great time of avoiding it!
The.Wizard.Pen.Dragon chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
That was funny! I am procastinating right now! I have to leave for work in 12 minutes and I have like a million things to do! But this is good, I was just kinda confused towards the end as to who was talking her, her conscience, or her brother? Work on that and it'll be even better!

Write on!
Pilate chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Hah... this sounds altogether too familiar.

Procrasination is fantastic.

I'm actually procrastinating right now on a paper that was due two weeks ago.

Luckily my teacher's a pushover xD

Nice job capturing the essence of procrastination though!

Laterz,

AiT
SleepwithaSmile chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I really like this, I wish there was more fics like this.

Apparently I get on with my conscience...well we haven't killed eachother yet that's for sure.
SenniClaws chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
...hehe. I like it. I'm a horrible procrastinator too, but apparently, not as bad as you. I shot my conscience a few years ago...

~Stel