Reviews for A Bit Touched in the Mind
Cass Boothe chapter 20 . 7/12/2008
Ah, cliffy. How I loathe thee, yet welcome the anticipation for the next chapter.
MusicJunkie4 chapter 19 . 7/10/2008
It is totally her co-worker at Hot Topic... I know it is! Hahah! *evil laughter*
sunny chapter 19 . 7/7/2008
Got your email! Did not mind the ranting either, lol.

Ah. Another perfectly written chapter. I'll be here, waiting for ur next update and for your next story too!

Awesome job!

sunny
sarahrules336 chapter 19 . 7/7/2008
guh i want more! haha. update soon! i want to know what happens! i'm not even going to guess.
Den-KitStock chapter 19 . 7/7/2008
Great! Update real quick!
none chapter 19 . 7/6/2008
Excellent.

Cutesy and fun, but well-developed and interesting as well. Also, unique.

I can't wait until you update!
iPod chapter 19 . 7/6/2008
See?

ITS GONNA BE DOUG!

*dances* I told you so! I told you so! :D
maidengarnet chapter 19 . 7/6/2008
Did God intend for these people to be so nosy in someone else's business? They can't possibly know what her parents reaction will be; hell, they could accuse her of being crazy, of being a witch, lock her up, anything. Besides, what makes them think they know how God wants her to act, what he wants her to say? I find it amusing that Seth's mother doesn't even know Mae's family and yet she presumes to know what Mae should or should not tell them. Its like adults telling scared and pregnant teens to tell their parents... maybe they didn't tell their parents because their father was going to beat them to death. God may intend for families to be open and honest, but that's in best case scenarios, isn't it? Not every family is a perfect model of how God (I would assume) intended it to be... otherwise there wouldn't be Child and Family Services -.- and people like Mae's mom REALLY scare me...
Sarah Supernova chapter 19 . 7/6/2008
Hiya. :) I'm really enjoying the story. It's seriously one of the better ones I've read recently. Developed plots seem to be hard to come by online. :D Sorry I haven't reviewed. To be completely honest, I'm incredibly lazy and don't review much.

I really don't think it was Courtney. I have this feeling it'll be someone completely unexpected. No guesses, but I'm preparing for a shock. :)
This is not a name chapter 19 . 7/6/2008
Okay, staring harshly and speculating... I dunno who it is. Can you put the next chapter up soon and put me out of my misery? I mind misery. That was a bad joke. Sorry... bye!
xbrunnettex0 chapter 18 . 7/6/2008
good story. i love seth
MusicJunkie4 chapter 18 . 7/4/2008
...WTF? Dude, this is so suspensful! UPDATE SOON!
Unsociably Acceptable chapter 18 . 6/30/2008
down with cliff hangers! down with cliff hangers!
sunny chapter 18 . 6/30/2008
My gosh, this story is incredible! Your story deserves way more reviews than this. You have a good style and a good sense of mystery! I'm loving it and hoping for another quick update!
KLAM chapter 18 . 6/29/2008
I really like your story. The plot is absolutely amazing! Keeping writing.
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »