Reviews for A Bit Touched in the Mind
Margirli13 chapter 21 . 1/18/2011
Okay, I know this story has been up for a while now, but it's my first time reading it, and I have to say it is AMAZING! I read so many books and stories that either completely ignore God, or worse, they are like your Mae's parents, zealous, and overbearing.

It is so nice to read a story with genuine, true faith in it, and one that explores the dilemmas to trying to figure out your own faith. I cannot say enough how much of a treat it is to read something like this. It's very tricky to include religion on a story, and you did it just exactly right.

Plus, that's not the whole focus of the book. I love the plot too. The special gifts of telepathy, and telekinesis, and the whole murder plot make it absolutely delicious, and I just have to say huge kudos for a story superbly-written.

I hope you send this to some publishers and try and get it officially published. I would buy it.
Bubbly Girl chapter 23 . 1/4/2011
Great story! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl
Violet-Madness chapter 23 . 8/10/2010
I like this story a lot, especially the romance between Mae and Seth. However, I don't really think you wrapped up the thing with Mae's family completely, unless you're planning to continue with that thread in the next novel. Thumbs up!
Violet-Madness chapter 22 . 8/10/2010
Go is the best. I love the twins.
Violet-Madness chapter 21 . 8/10/2010
I couldn't help but laugh at the scene with the pastor. Kudos to you for giving me the giggles!
Violet-Madness chapter 20 . 8/10/2010
Crap! Well, now at least I know who the killer is! I can't wait for the showdown that will happen next chapter between Mae and her mom and dad!
Violet-Madness chapter 19 . 8/10/2010
I'm looking forward to finding out who the REAL murderer is!
Violet-Madness chapter 18 . 8/10/2010
Wow! And here I was thinking the cheating scumbag had something to do with it, whereas Drew . . . hmm. Well, I'll just have to keep reading, won't I?
Violet-Madness chapter 17 . 8/10/2010
Uh oh. Mae's mom trouble. And what is the deal with Doug?
Violet-Madness chapter 16 . 8/10/2010
Again, I'm glad I found this story complete. The Courtney-thought thing is mucho creepy, and I'm starting to wonder how Doug is involved in everything . . .
Violet-Madness chapter 15 . 8/10/2010
The last sentence made me laugh, because it is so true. I don't think Courtney killed Tanya, but maybe she's covering for her ex, whom she still probably loves? Blame me for watching too many CSI reruns.
Violet-Madness chapter 14 . 8/10/2010
Crap! I kinda saw that one coming, but not in this fashion! Dum dum dum . . . unless Courtney's bluffing? Hmm. I will read on.
Violet-Madness chapter 13 . 8/10/2010
Wow . . . that's one heck of a cliffie! P.S Seth's confession makes sense. The same thing pretty much happened to me but with school and grades.
Violet-Madness chapter 12 . 8/10/2010
Fluffy and excellent. I loved the dark touch with Seth's memories - who knew, hey? I'll have to check out your other stories after I finish this one.
Violet-Madness chapter 11 . 8/5/2010
Definitely like the last sentence. It's a keeper.
330 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »