Reviews for A Bit Touched in the Mind
Violet-Madness chapter 10 . 8/5/2010
Ouch! That stings, Seth.
Violet-Madness chapter 9 . 8/5/2010
I can't say I saw that one coming! So low, Brett . . . so low. And of course the kiss was so sweet! My heart just melted.
Violet-Madness chapter 8 . 8/5/2010
No offense, but I skimmed most of this chapter. What can I say? I'm not Christian in the slightest, but I still enjoy this fic. And it is marked under 'spirituality' too, so I guess I should have seen it coming.
Violet-Madness chapter 7 . 8/5/2010
Hey, it was kinda obvious from the get-go, but I still liked the chapter.
Violet-Madness chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
Ooh, cliffie. Again with the aformentioned 'complete' relief. As secondary characters, I have to say I love the twins. They're quite hilarious, especially at 'purity class'. Is there even such a thing?
Violet-Madness chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
I read your A/N and I'm glad that there's some separation between the thoughts and the text now (perhaps going back and changing them in previous chapters would prevent stupid reviews like mine . . .)I can't wait until the date! God, I sound like an idiot, but it's true. Thankfully, I stumbled upon this story in its entirety so there's no waiting!
Violet-Madness chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
Mwahaha . . . . I can tell this is shaping up to be a good read.
Violet-Madness chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
I really found it funny how Mae continued to kid herself into thinking that she didn't like Seth. It's kinda hard to deny the sparks (and the fact that this story is under the 'Romance' category)
Violet-Madness chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
Ah, if everything could be as awesome as e-cookies . . . or this story. Haha. I had to do that, sorry. Quick pointer - sometimes it was difficult for me to differentiate between Mae's thoughts and when she reads Seth's thoughts because there isn't a font change or italics. I know FictionPress is limited that way, but it would still be nice if I could distinguish between the two easier.
Violet-Madness chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I really like the angst and dislike between Mae and her mom - I'm a bit of a tension-lover. I also love Seth - he seems really cute. And mysterious . . . I'm pretty sure it wasn't a 'trick'. Hmm - well, I'll definitely read on . . .
stereos chapter 14 . 7/27/2010
HAH! see i had a feeling Courtney was the murderer
maaarz chapter 23 . 7/5/2010
This was super awesome! I hope you do write a sequel because I am DYING to read more about Doug. ]
Julie G chapter 23 . 5/21/2010
aw!no more mae 4 the sequal!th wont b as MUCH fun!Cud we do sumthin from the twins pov?Maybe they hav powers 2 but they havnt discovered or undeveloped enough to be noticeable!
Julie G chapter 22 . 5/21/2010
I'm so gonna do NaNoWriMo!I googled it n it looks awesome!I'm going to tell my cousin about it! She's written like,a dozen novels n screenplays, 2 jesserichardson. to se her series.
Julie G chapter 21 . 5/21/2010
the part were they were trying 2 excorsize her was just precious!
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »