Reviews for My effective charcoal pill
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
OMG I can't believe that she just said that.. the last line I mean. But yeah, that is cute. And it is true, she could let him die. Well, even if she didn't ever see him again, at least she could say that she kissed a hot guy and saved his life haha

Love the story!

*Ngoc1231*
AlijaS117 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
lol! awesome!
EnchantedKorean chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
cute remake of little mermaid! haha...the fact that you used the disney names made me laugh! good job!
Green Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Oh wow, that's so good. The last part, especially. I will never stop loving happy, romantic endings.
Obsession Changes Things chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
HHEHEHEH I had a blond moment the whole Arial thing, i didn't quite catch onto the Little Mirmaid thing. Lol. I liked it, and I really enjoy your style of writing its different with cute little twists.

Obsession
cj chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
ha ha ha! that was really good. really different. To be completely honest I liked everything up to the last line. I don't know why so much,I guess I liked the ending of your cinderella one a little bit better. I mean I get where you're going, ending up with a bit of verbal diarreah and whatever but for future reference when you end sometimes it's better to end not with dialogue but with a description or a dialogue following description only because it leaves the reader with an actual picture in their minds as opposed to words...if you get what I'm saying. Other than my little pet peeve, that was really really good! I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
RoseLife chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
CUUTE

well done
floopfloop chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
aww cute! is doing CPR counted as kissing?
Elegantly Lovelyy chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
love it
Pinkamoo chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I like your style missy :) You're quite talanted. Good story!
TwinkleHeart chapter 1 . 12/4/2007