Reviews for Putting the Pen to the Paper
Jack chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
i remember this! Lol, I wanna rewind time... Make it workl better than it did... I hate the way I turn out. I wanna rewrite!

I never did turn this in either. .
Kira Rose chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
I found this quite entertaining. I'm pretty sure that you'll get a good grade though. You did an excellent job, and I believe that your teacher will either congradulate your creative idea to break away from the "true form" of the essay or he/she will not know what to do with it. But I believe that you've done a great job.

Kira Rose
Imalefty chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
i personally enjoyed the piece. you did go along with the prompt, but not in the conventional way. it was a job well done in that sense.

i enjoyed your sarcasm and how you're writing an essay about what you WOULD write if you were writing the essay. (agh, that was a rather confusing sentence) i suppose the essay was persuasive enough... you did give reasons for why would you would be a good professional writer/editor. i thought that just the fact that you could write an essay like this was proof enough... XD

i like how you end it - it was unconventional... made me laugh. good job! (hope you got an A)

-Lefty (from the review marathon hosted by the review game forum - link on my profile page)
Cattails chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
That was great XD And you certainly answered creatively! Half that seems like it would be good on a resume...
NekoRinChan chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Damn girl. I wish I could write an paper like that. (Lol. Almost typed right instead of write.) I'd be stuck on getting out a first sentence. Anyhoo. I like it. :] Very good.
afk chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Prepare for a long review:

Firstly, i do adore you breaking the normal essay structure, which i completely hate in these cases where they ask you such questions.

Second, i really do hope you have a serious teacher that will appreciate your good use of language, sarcasm, and actually the fact that you say what you want to say without having to write pages of none sense.

Third, i am impressed by how much you've done. I totally knew you were great writer, but you don't find people wanting to be writer or editors so easily. Marvelous! Please tell me if i can give you some tips with spanish lit :)

(and by the way, did you get my mail?)
Shitsuren chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
*Gigglez* That was very impressive, A* for youu ! *wo* .

But on a more serious note, I really liked how you refined the normal but extremely insipid approach high schools make students take when writing out essays ... BORRING lol .

I'm quite jealous actually, you write so well lool

But good work ! Keep it up !

Shitsuren xx

P.S Sorry I haven't reviewed any of your stories lately, but you know ... College is arduous and is taking up too much of my time. *Sigh* Alas, there is nothing I can do about it! . lol. Take care anyways, xx
PersephoneJewel chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Very nice essay! Your intro made me laugh, which seemed odd since I'm in math class... Anyway, I love the wit/sarcasm!